Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Fun courses though. Fairway premium on both, there's not much room on most holes to the sides.

hopefully there isnt much carry needed for my 160 yard tee ball bombs

Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

ANd 160 was with 2 hands, if I have to use 1 it may be closer to 60

#SorryPartner

Or it'll fix your issues and you'll poke it 200yds

Or it'll fix your issued and you'll poke it 200yds

I mean the pros hit 1 handers all the time...and IM similar to them so...

I mean the pros hit 1 handers all the time...and IM similar to them so...

Let's be honest here, that other hand is just getting in he way anyway

The 28 will just have to do a hell of a job having fun!

It's funny because originally we only wanted to open it up to 24, but then we had such a huge request for Disney that we opened it up to more. I think people just bit of more than they could chew with attempting to take their family to Disney and time management with a THP event.

So we did technically sell out because originally our goal was 24.

Let's be honest here, that other hand is just getting in he way anyway

Its true, especially with the short game

Really looking forward to next weekend, its going to me a great time and a much needed vacation for the Dean household

Its true, especially with the short game

Really looking forward to next weekend, its going to me a great time and a much needed vacation for the Dean household

If you read through the Malort and Gauntlet thread, you will see that doctors recommend Malort as a cure for all injuries.

Can you pour it over a broken bone like Robitussin??

Absolutely. The body will convulse and cause so many more new injuries that you'll forget about the first one.

It's funny because originally we only wanted to open it up to 24, but then we had such a huge request for Disney that we opened it up to more. I think people just bit of more than they could chew with attempting to take their family to Disney and time management with a THP event.

It seemed like an easy call, then you start adding up costs and you're like whoooooaaaaahhhh disney. Luckily my daughter won park hopper passes from the library or they'd be sitting at the pool haha

Glad to hear the original goal was surpassed! I can't imagine the logistics nightmare this event had to have been for you. Thank you for doing you as always :)

28 means there's only 13 teams I need to beat in order to obtain that elusive first HOF tag! I'm chomping at the bit to go have me some fun with THPERS

28 people sounds like a great number to send off the final invitational with a Bang!

Glad to hear the original goal was surpassed! I can't imagine the logistics nightmare this event had to have been for you. Thank you for doing you as always :)

28 means there's only 13 teams I need to beat in order to obtain that elusive first HOF tag! I'm chomping at the bit to go have me some fun with THPERS

Do you have some inside info that we are paired together? haha

Do you have some inside info that we are paired together? haha
I would gladly pair up with ya if the higher powers let us!

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully we're on the same team to make it easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, lets put the two low single digits together. :alien:
Hey if it gets me a HOF tag you won't hear me complain lol (pretty sure everyone else will though)

But you know me, no matter who I'm paired with we'll have fun!

I see no issue with this! haha

Obviously won't happen. Was just making a joke since he said only had 13 other teams to beat ftw.

Can't wait to follow along on this event, going to be epic! Wish I could have gone but going to be moving down to Tampa the following week and have alot of stuff to take care of.

If that's the case, I call Fupresti. We have a bit of course knowledge hehe

Can't wait to follow along on this event, going to be epic! Wish I could have gone but going to be moving down to Tampa the following week and have alot of stuff to take care of.

This is one I really wanted to attend, but can't. I am sure everyone will have a blast. Now bring some dry weather with you when you move down.

Back