The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Panera not deliver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh Man . We spend enough there every week as it is. I can't imagine of they delivered. #BreadBowlsNightly

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Tied of this crap. Moving to Arizona.
ab33c97cc6e39601a1b02970a6ce6305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't blame you.

See you when you get here!!

He's lucky he found out because of you and not because he hit someone who called the cops and filed a report. He'd be facing a suspension and SR-22.

I have a guy who got temporarily suspended and got his coverage cancelled. He ended up up getting reinstated and didn't have to file SR22. But he went 9 months without insurance. Don't ask me why he: 1)didn't worry about the cancellation letter he got in March; or 2)didn't check into why his eft went from $129 a month to $10 a month from April to December (he was only paying his renter's insurance); or 3) not open up his renewal he got in October to get his new glovebox card. He got stopped for something on December 1, but got off with a warning, but he didn't have his proof of insurance.

He called me and asked me to email it to him but I was out and couldn't get to a computer. Told him to look for his renewal and get it there and take it up to the courthouse and they would drop the ticket. Her calls me days later and said he couldn't find it so I get on and find out he got cancelled. I got the underwriters to reinstate him but they couldn't go back to the day he got the ticket. Well now, he's going to court for the no insurance and there's nothing I can do. He wants me to give him a form saying he had insurance, but I can't do it. Now he's going to really pay and be mad at me about it.

If he would have taken care of it right away, or even when his renewal came in, he'd have been golden, but now he's up a creek.

So your father in law got off easy!
Hes lucky it's only 2200 bucks.

Been fighting it all day, but I feel like $h!t. About ready to throw in the towel for the night. Ate some dinner and took some meds, but if I go to bed now, I'll be up at two! Scratchy throat, runny nose and headache. Hopefully just a little cold action and nothing more.

Been fighting it all day, but I feel like $h!t. About ready to throw in the towel for the night. Ate some dinner and took some meds, but if I go to bed now, I'll be up at two! Scratchy throat, runny nose and headache. Hopefully just a little cold action and nothing more.

Tito's fixes everything. Feel better!

Same boat brother. Nightquil will getting a call shortly

Had to have a tooth pulled today. Pretty much pain free till now and it's not even pain at this point just discomfort with my swollen face lol look like a chipmunk.

Had to have a tooth pulled today. Pretty much pain free till now and it's not even pain at this point just discomfort with my swollen face lol look like a chipmunk.

Enjoy the meds numbers.

Enjoy the meds numbers.
Thanks lol he only gave me 3 hydros. I tried to get more but he wasn't having it lol he said after 3 ibuprofen would do the trick.

Thanks lol he only gave me 3 hydros. I tried to get more but he wasn't having it lol he said after 3 ibuprofen would do the trick.

Ah, that's BS! Hahaha

Damn buddy that sucks! Hope you feel better. Did you get my text?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Had one pulled last month. She gave me a script for about a dozen oxycodine but it was a Holiday weekend coming up.

Was a bit sore that afternoon. But it was the best nights sleep I had in months ?

Bummer dude, good news is it won't last too long.

Enjoy eating yogurt and soft foods tomorrow.

Bummer dude, good news is it won't last too long.

Enjoy eating yogurt and soft foods tomorrow.
Yeah, wifey already picked up some soup, yogurt, and apple sauce. Funny thing is I have the biggest craving ever for a burger lol.

Do you have a blender? #problemsolved
Haha not sure I could do it. It could bring a new element to the McDouble challenge tho.

Had one pulled last month. She gave me a script for about a dozen oxycodine but it was a Holiday weekend coming up.

Was a bit sore that afternoon. But it was the best nights sleep I had in months ?

Haha I'm actually pretty much pain free it's just annoyance more than anything else at this point. I'm just glad the bleeding stopped quickly so I didn't have to keep using the gauze.

Day 3 of feeling like Sh!t. The chills and aches kept me up most of the night. at this point taking a bullet is appealing.

Day 3 of feeling like Sh!t. The chills and aches kept me up most of the night. at this point taking a bullet is appealing.

Sorry to hear that dude, being sick is horrible.

Hope you feel better soon!! Lots of rest and liquids just like Mom used to tell you!!

Sounds very flu-like. Hope it's the 24 hour variety. Get well Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back