2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

The one ball condition of play is like a local rule. You can only play one ball brand and type for the round. It is not used in most competitions in the US but the R&A is fond of using it and most asian competitions are run by R&A rules.

Kudos to Phil for admitting it is his responsibility to check that stuff out. It should remind everyone that the local rules and conditions of competition you get at tournaments are meant to be read before you get on the course.
I have yet to pkay in a usga or professional event that didn't have a one ball rule. Not sure what the disconnect is but I was answering a question someone asked.

I have yet to pkay in a usga or professional event that didn't have a one ball rule. Not sure what the disconnect is but I was answering a question someone asked.
The one ball rule and the one ball condition of competition in the appendix are two different things.....

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The one ball rule and the one ball condition of competition in the appendix are two different things.....

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
I answered a question that was asked about the one ball rule. Did I miss something here?

Anyway back to the president's cup..what are the pairing for tonight?

Anyway back to the president's cup..what are the pairing for tonight?

SATURDAY FOURSOMES
Patrick Reed
Rickie Fowler

08:05 AM
Louis Oosthuizen
Branden Grace

Bubba Watson
J.B. Holmes

08:16 AM
Adam Scott
Marc Leishman

Bill Haas
Matt Kuchar

08:27 AM
Sangmoon Bae
Hideki Matsuyama

Dustin Johnson
Jordan Spieth

08:38 AM
Jason Day
Charl Schwartzel

Thank you Cookie

DJ still in play, Jordan must need more time to get him.on board with UA

I think its a good move by Haas to sit Phil and Walker. The former could probably use the day off in the middle of the event and the latter just isn't playing very well.

I heard the US team feels like it got screwed by the officials for DQ'ing Phil yesterday before imposing the extra loss on them. I wonder if this becomes a rallying cry for the men like the Suzann Petterson incident did for the ladies in the Solheim cup.

If the top officals in the world have trouble with this stuff, then it is time to make the rules easier.

Fowler has the flat stick going. That maybe a tough match for the otherwise to win

I heard the US team feels like it got screwed by the officials for DQ'ing Phil yesterday before imposing the extra loss on them. I wonder if this becomes a rallying cry for the men like the Suzann Petterson incident did for the ladies in the Solheim cup.
He was DQ'd?

Only for the hole. The finished all square

That was some serious backspin on that wedge shot from Spieth

So slow .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can dq for one hole, learned something today.
Actually, you can't. They mistakenly told Phil he was DQ'd for the hole and had him pick up his ball. Later, after the team had started the next hole and couldn't go back, the rules committee came back and said that was an error and Phil should have been allowed to finish the hole. This lead to the US team getting a double whammy - Zack had to play the hole 1 against 2 and then the US team had the extra loss of hole penalty assessed. Theoretically if Phil had been allowed to finish the US wins or halves the hole and the 1 hole penalty would have been the only penalty.

somebody get Freddie a usga handbook. he obviously has no clue. lol love ya brother!

somebody get Freddie a usga handbook. he obviously has no clue. lol love ya brother!

I had not heard he 2as dq'd. Pretty sure that wasn't listed in usga handbook

Wow, that sand shot by Schwartzel was awesome. About a 30 yard shot, threw it probably 20 feet past the pin and then spun it back to about 3 feet.

I had not heard he 2as dq'd. Pretty sure that wasn't listed in usga handbook

I think it's hilarious that you keep answering the question and everyone keeps quoting you answering the question back to you. "did I miss something" is the perfect question! or better said "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Watching Adam Scott lining that putt up using Aimpointe brought back visions of JRod's impression of DNevs doing Aimpointe. ;-)

I think it's hilarious that you keep answering the question and everyone keeps quoting you answering the question back to you. "did I miss something" is the perfect question! or better said "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

My kids keep. getting yelled at, it's driving me mad.ugh

Wow..shocked that Reed missed that putt

Back