RIP THP Invitational Series

Have a special place in my heart for the invitationals especially the championship. Great memories but looking forward to what's next.

Thank you THP, JB GG and 441!!!

Have a special place in my heart for the invitationals especially the championship. Great memories but looking forward to what's next.

Thank you THP, JB GG and 441!!!
I like your profile pic!!

Welll that sucks. Lol But boy I sure am glad I got to experience one, being Pitts, otherwise I may not have met the great peeps I did over that weekend. Look forward to seeing what's around the corner. Thank you for all of the events you make possible for us!

I know THP is always evolving but I have to say I'm disappointed. I hope to see something similar personally

am glad I was able to be apart of 2 invitational, made lasting friendships and played a little golf too! looking forward to an exciting new adventure

Whoa. The invitationals were a blasts. Can't wait to see what is to come.

Fingers crossed for a northeast/New England event in 2016!

After being to 11 or 12 of these, it seems weird to read that, in fact, it made me a bit nervous for a second before I realized there's probably way more going on down there in FLA and JBs nugget.

I had a great time at the Invitational in Pittsburgh and got to meet a bunch of great people and play some half-decent golf in the process. Looking forward to seeing the next iteration of events!

Was a good series and good fun. Ty!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The Invitationals really served a great purpose to spread the THP brand and show a large number of folks what a great time they could have playing with other THPers without having to fly cross country to do so. They will always be special to me in the number of great people they allowed me to meet and see repeatedly, and for that wonderful HoF tag of course. Can't wait to see what is next!!

RIP invitationals, I went to two of them and loved them, and I loved them, I can't wait to see what is coming in 2016

I'm glad I was apart of them while they lasted but I can see why they needed to change. RIP Invitationals!

I'm glad I was apart of them while they lasted but I can see why they needed to change. RIP Invitationals!

We never got our chance to wreck fools partner...... :crying:

We never got our chance to wreck fools partner...... :crying:

But we did OG, we did. Minds are a powerful thing......and we wrecked 'em each and every day after we made that pact! :D

But we did OG, we did. Minds are a powerful thing......and we wrecked 'em each and every day after we made that pact! :D

:bomb: Good answer!

Well considering your last partner I can understand your thoughts.

But from my perspective, I had two of the best dudes as partners that a guy could ask for.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sorry to see it go, but I know THP will be blowing any and all expectations away with whatever they have up their sleeves. I'm very lucky to have been able to participate.

Well considering your last partner I can understand your thoughts.

But from my perspective, I had two of the best dudes as partners that a guy could ask for.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ha, believe me, my thoughts had nothing to do with the players and partners I had the pleasure in playing with. Nothing can take that away!

Thank you for the time and effort that was put in these events.

Great memories from Austin and DFW!

The grass is greener when THP says changing are happening.

Sorry to say I was never able to attend one, but they looked awesome! Thanks guys for putting these on for so long, and I know bigger and even better things are around the corner!

RIP THP Invitational Series

Really sad to see these go away as I have attend 10 or 11 I think. I meet and played with a lot of great people along the way but I know things evolve around here and the future looks bright. Thanks JB and GG and everyone involved in making them as good as they were.

Last edited:
Def. glad I attended the PA event this year as my one and only invitational. Met a lot of great people and played some amazing courses!

Invitationals were awesome and I know I speak for all of us when I say how much we appreciate the effort and sacrifice you and Morgan went through to do all that traveling.

But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that things only get better at THP. So, I'm excited to see what comes next!

Back