Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Sounds good OG!!! Looking forward to it. Is KellyBo joining us or do we need to find a 4th?

KellyBo told me yesterday she will be there and ready to kick some arse :bomb:

KellyBo told me yesterday she will be there and ready to kick some arse :bomb:

I'll be there but I don't remember saying I am ready to kick some arse!

I'll be there but I don't remember saying I am ready to kick some arse!

I said it for you :D... It will be a fun warm up Thursday for this weekend :thumb:

If I were able, I would have tried to join you this week. As it is, I've got treatment every day scheduled, and hope to be able to play the practice round in Savannah on Friday. If not, I'll gut it out on Saturday and limp back here for more treatments next week.

If I were able, I would have tried to join you this week. As it is, I've got treatment every day scheduled, and hope to be able to play the practice round in Savannah on Friday. If not, I'll gut it out on Saturday and limp back here for more treatments next week.

Dang it buddy, I hurt for ya! I hope they can get that neck feeling better soon and looking forward to seeing you Friday.

Yeah exactly too. This weekend is going to be fun no matter what. I have so many friends coming to this one and some new ones I want to meet.

Yeah exactly too. This weekend is going to be fun no matter what. I have so many friends coming to this one and some new ones I want to meet.

We can always add a fifth (not liquor) on Thursday, just in case you are feeling up to it ? :D

See you then

Ok buddy?️... I was having some control issues towards the middle of today's round but I figured it out towards the end and was banging that sucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a match in the making!

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Sounds like a match in the making!

Sounds good so it looks like best ball of Shaney, OG, & KB vs Flog2424

Just kidding but not really

Ok partner you & I vs KellyBo & Shaney ?

They asked for 5 shots aside? :bulgy-eyes:

OG...weather looking a little more iffy tomorrow. Will check the radar when I wake up to make sure we are still good to go

I sure hope sure. Would love to see all you

OG...weather looking a little more iffy tomorrow. Will check the radar when I wake up to make sure we are still good to go

I sure hope sure. Would love to see all you

Ok buddy ?.

About a 40% chance of rain after 11 today... I guess that's a 60%chance it won't rain though..

About a 40% chance of rain after 11 today... I guess that's a 60%chance it won't rain though..

I have only been rained out 2 times in the last 5 years, both were at Lane Creek. That place seems to be a water magnet. Good luck today and I hope y'all get the round in. Post a few pictures for those of us who want to be there but can't.

I have only been rained out 2 times in the last 5 years, both were at Lane Creek. That place seems to be a water magnet. Good luck today and I hope y'all get the round in. Post a few pictures for those of us who want to be there but can't.

Will do big Dawg! Busy day today for sure and playing golf is definitely on the to do list :bomb:

Feeding little guy and then heading that way

Feeding little guy and then heading that way

Good job and see ya soon! We should be fine with the weather as it appears most if any will come in later this evening. We actually need a good soaking as our yard is parched. :beat-up:

Looks like I may need to take a hall pass.... Baby is extremely fussy this morning and isn't cooperating

And I'm not happy about it

Looks like I may need to take a hall pass.... Baby is extremely fussy this morning and isn't cooperating

And I'm not happy about it

Totally understand bro ?. We will catch ya next time around

Got to take care of those babies Kyle. That's what daddies do.

MillerTime and his room mate coming up tomorrow to play at 12:56. We need one more player ?

Back