THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Love the #TeamOhio rankings, definitely gave me a good chuckle.

SIM golf. Remember that computer glitch? That affected my last shot...not mentioning having to wait on the attendant to finish his smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fine, then we both make the team. :fingers-crossed:

Team Ohio rankings making Monday tolerable

Enjoyed the new rankings for #TeamOhio. Lots of solid guys vying for 7 spots, and 441 even left out his own brother! #BadBlood

Maybe we can get jdtox to do a Michigan ranking somehow. I know it'll be short and to the point.
He just texted me your rankings. Here they are:

1. Michigan Slice
2. tpluff
3. Matt Millen
4. Jim Leyland
5. jspangs
6. TreeTops
7. 8 Mile

1. Michigan Slice
2. tpluff
3. Matt Millen
4. Jim Leyland
5. jspangs
6. TreeTops
7. 8 Mile

Interesting, I thought I had heard Barry Sanders knocked jspangs out of the top 7, must be the USA Today rankings

Interesting, I thought I had heard Barry Sanders knocked jspangs out of the top 7, must be the USA Today rankings
Barry was in the running but retired from the event early

Barry was in the running but retired from the event early

Was it because he wanted out of Team Michigan but they wouldn't let him?

Those rankings a re pure gold. Although philly v should move to the bottom after his wife's posts last night. And winchell...can someone tell him to remove from the quiditch match.

Those rankings a re pure gold. Although philly v should move to the bottom after his wife's posts last night. And winchell...can someone tell him to remove from the quiditch match.

I think I'm already at the bottom

The bottom is kinda like infinity, so in essence he could be at the bottom and not really know it

In honor of Ohio I'm eating this for lunch at their much nicer FL vacation.

d991d9c1c1bbef55e548a608c310c995.jpg

1. Michigan Slice
2. tpluff
3. Matt Millen
4. Jim Leyland
5. jspangs
6. TreeTops
7. 8 Mile

I'm surprised you guys found that many members from Michigan to include. This should be bulletin board material people.

And I'm ranked WAYYYYY too high

Is Isiah Thomas going to be on a "honeymoon" too? Is that why he didn't make Michigan's list? Or is he just not a Albatross Club member yet?

Is Isiah Thomas going to be on a "honeymoon" too? Is that why he didn't make Michigan's list? Or is he just not a Albatross Club member yet?

I didn't see Johnny Football on the latest power rankings. Or Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Or the Baltimore Ravens. Or Pete Rose. Think he'd be willing to take a bet on these matches?

I didn't see Johnny Football on the latest power rankings. Or Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Or Pete Rose. Think he'd be willing to take a bet on these matches?

We already have too many people. But I think Rose would probably bet on just about anything.

No Herman Moore on that list?

Rankings = awesome.

I think we need to add Steve Yzerman to that list.

Then again he upped and took his talents south like the rest of any honorable mentions from Michigan.

Including this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike loved the rankings!

Tyler I'll hopefully get some rankings together soon. I've been busy trying to recruit new members.

Sorry I've been a little MIA from this thread lately but what seems like 18 different Christmas parties has kept me pretty busy. Once the new year hits I'll be back on point. I am always watching though.

Those are some good rankings there. Heard Michigan may be calling up the Wallaces, both Rasheed and Ben

Back