What Is The One Club You Are Replacing In 2016

I think I'll be replacing all wedges in the bag this year. I will be sticking to the Bob Vokey tree however. I just thing I want them to all be the same finish....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None planned but I can't rule out the putter which is the only club in my bag not fitted for me though my issues with the putter are likely operator error.

At this moment I don't see the need for any to change. But if something does change it would likely be the putter just cause I like experimenting there.
You better not change a thing in that bag of yours. Best setup you've ever played.
As for me, driver and wedges. Looking to change this spring.

I'm in heavy tinker mode right now.

My K15 driver is under threat from a custom fit BB V Series.

I'd consider a 4w replacement but nothing imminent.

My 2 current hybrid options: XR 4h, g20 3h are being targeted by a new 20 deg U45 utility iron.

XR irons are reshafted and set but I'll drop the AW and put my MP-52 PW back in its place.

2016 should be set prior to a golf vacation in late Feb.

Slowly building an all Taylormade set of clubs. Added a TM Daddy Long Legs putter, TM 58 degree wedge and TM stand bag recently. Need TM 3 and 5 wood and hybrid to finish it off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

None :)

I don't think it is possible I can pick just one as I have a bunch I would like to replace. But in order of most need to least
Set of Custom wedges fitted to me
New set of irons. Have Adams A12 with hybrids and they are great for what I got them for which was getting better.
New putter
New FW/Hybrids custom to get all the yardage gaps the way I want.
Replace R15 with M1 when whatever the newest thing comes out and I can get it for $200 like I did with R15

Haha, one club.....

It's more like I can think of one club that won't get replaced. Im too much of a tinkerer. Probably the only club in my bag that's safe for 2016 is my tour issue Odyssey MXM #1 with no sightline and matching black shaft.

Et tu Brute?!

None. My bag for 2016 ist finished ;-)

I think I'll be replacing all wedges in the bag this year. I will be sticking to the Bob Vokey tree however. I just thing I want them to all be the same finish....
Why not try W/S PMP in blue?

Wedge. That is really it.

Until I see the C200's in store here.

Wedge. That is really it.

Until I see the C200's in store here.

Driver here and technically I think you are too. You have not hit it as yet, right?

Nothing changing in my bag this year. All set and loving it.

I'm always looking to replace my three wood.

I won't be buying anything new in 2016, but may be shifting clubs that I already have in and out..does that count??

driver = it's wearing out my patience and I need something new and different

I want to add to mine. I really want to replace my Cobra Hybrid with a Utility Iron, preferably the Callaway Apex UT, but any will do. I just feel that I hit irons way better than hybrids

A new GBB driver or new MD3 58deg. Might just get both...

Apparently it is the driver because I pulled the trigger on a GBB head on a whim the other day.

3 wood for me. I need to find one I trust.

I think I will stick to the bag in my sig. I really like every club in the bag. I did pick up a set of really nice irons a friend was selling but the Apex are just so forgiving. For some reason I feel like need two sets of irons though??? :confused2:

Back