Calling all Carolinians

My wife isn't the type to meet new people. I've tried to get her to go along on couples trips with work buddies and such and she always says she doesn't want to because she's not interested in hanging out with women who she doesn't know.

That's pretty much how my wife is as well. If I can talk her into going somewhere, she normally has fun but getting her there is a fight.

That's pretty much how my wife is as well. If I can talk her into going somewhere, she normally has fun but getting her there is a fight.

I took my wife to one event and she loved hanging out at dinner with the guys, she's got thicker skin and talks more trash than most men I know, damn I love her! lol

​Up and ready to go!

Hit em straight, gents!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Have fun today guys. I'm just getting back home after driving all night from Florida. Should have taken 7.5 hours took over 10. I'm hoping to see lots of posts in the live round thread when I wake up!

On the road!

I've got to start my long drive here in about 20 minutes if I'm going to stop and get gas and breakfast and still be there by 10ish.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Have fun and play well today boys!

Headed through Uwharrie...

d25a293c121d7666680203a817054495.jpg

And I'm here. Red Titleist hat, gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Have fun out there guys. Wish I could have joined you guys but feeling absolutely miserable this morning

​enjoyed it guys!

​Matt bombing one

Dormie was awesome today, what a great test. Also some great company, as I teed it up with TroutBum, TroutBum Jr., and JohnBoyNC. Some really good shots hit by everyone in the group.

I shot an ugly 86, hitting 12 fairways (with some big bombs), but couldn't do much after that. Looking forward to teeing it up with THPers again soon!

Also grabbed this picture on 17 tee. It was the only time I really touched my phone all day...

daeeabb147326b356c63ce67b56cd16a.jpg

Looks like a great course

I had a blast today riding along as Ron, Joey and Tom played golf.

Looks like a great course

It was an absolute beast of a course. A lot of fun, but the greens were some of the toughest that I've ever played and my home course is a Donald Ross design, so that's saying a lot. I had one hole that the ball went on the green and came right back at me 3 times and I believe the same thing happened to Tom as well. I could barely swing a club today and expected to play badly, but the course and the company made it worth going out no matter what.

2 weeks until we do it again at Tobacco Road?

I could possibly do Tobacco Road, depending on the day. Keep me in the loop.

I'm in for Tobacco road.

Back