Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade M2 Driver

Congrats guys! Look forward to your feedback.

Congrats fellas, looking forward to following this one!

Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade M2 Driver

Good group of testers, Congrats

Very cool! Look forward to everyone's thoughts on this!

Congrats to the chosen testers!

The testing for War will begin after the Kickoff Classic, right? haha

Looking forward to the reviews on this one !

Congrats to the testers....looking forward to your thoughts

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see your results with these!

Congrats.

Congrats guys! Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats guys, can't wait to see your feedback!

Congrats, guys. Looking forward to your reviews and feedback!

Can't wait to hear feedback from testers.

Congrats to the testers!

My first ever testing on THP was the SLDR driver and War Eagle was a part of that and let me tell you his reviews were awesome to read. Really looking forward to what he and the other two testers have to say

Congrats guys....so looking forward to your reviews, although, down the road it could cost me.

congrats, very interested in seeing the results

2 First time testers and one veteran that has not tested on THP in a couple of years.

I'm really liking this group. New school first timers and War Eagle is a great review mentor!

Congratulations guys, looking forward to your feedback.

My first ever testing on THP was the SLDR driver and War Eagle was a part of that and let me tell you his reviews were awesome to read. Really looking forward to what he and the other two testers have to say

You too? Man he provided so much knowledge on how to proceed with testing and write ups.

Congrats guys!

You too? Man he provided so much knowledge on how to proceed with testing and write ups.
Thanks boys, appreciate the kind words.

Forum reviews are fun, and translating that on course experience with equipment to a thread for others to engage in is just that I have fun with.

Thankful to THP for the opportunity for this one.

Congratulations guys. Have fun testing out new sticks

Congrats to the chosen testers!

The testing for War will begin after the Kickoff Classic, right? haha
It will take A LOT for something to remove the CG Black from my bag. The M2 has big shoes to fill if it wants a spot there.

Congrats guys...hit 'em straight. Looking forward to your reviews. May be the one to replace my Aeroburner.

Back