New Mermber in Hawaii

MiG-19

Reaction score
Handicap
I am about to turn 60, and used to be an avid golfer, but gave it up 20 years ago when my twin sons were born in order to spend more time with them. I was on active duty with the Marines in Okinawa, Japan, and retired there. We spent the last 16 years there. The irony is that my sons played on their high school golf team for four years, yet I never played a round with them!
They are now finished with their Sophomore year at the University of Kentucky (my home is Kentucky), and my wife and I now live in Hawaii. One of my best friends also moved here from Okinawa at the same time we did, and we decided it was time for both of us to get back into the game. I bought a set of TaylorMades from Craigslist, and I haven't looked back. I plan to play as many courses in this Island Paradise as I can. Now, I'm getting ready to check something off of my bucket list, which is to play golf with my sons, who are here for the Summer. Looking forward to the interaction this site offers.

New Mermber in Hawaii

Welcome to THP! I'm on Oahu for the next 3 years and Breaking 79 lives out here as well. We'll definitely have to tee it up!

Last edited:
Aloha.... At least you live in good part of the island for golf. Lots of courses in your area.

Welcome to THP, love Hawaii . Hoping to see it up there next visit you have so many great courses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome go THP!

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!!

I am about to turn 60, and used to be an avid golfer, but gave it up 20 years ago when my twin sons were born in order to spend more time with them. I was on active duty with the Marines in Okinawa, Japan, and retired there. We spent the last 16 years there. The irony is that my sons played on their high school golf team for four years, yet I never played a round with them!
They are now finished with their Sophomore year at the University of Kentucky (my home is Kentucky), and my wife and I now live in Hawaii. One of my best friends also moved here from Okinawa at the same time we did, and we decided it was time for both of us to get back into the game. I bought a set of TaylorMades from Craigslist, and I haven't looked back. I plan to play as many courses in this Island Paradise as I can. Now, I'm getting ready to check something off of my bucket list, which is to play golf with my sons, who are here for the Summer. Looking forward to the interaction this site offers.

Welcome and Thank You for your service.

Welcome to THP!

I have twin boys that are 2 and a half. Can't wait to get them on the course with me!

Welcome to THP and Thank you for your Service to our country.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!! Nothing better than creating memories with your kids!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! Thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Back