The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny when you're the only on the forum buddy

JB said the same thing this morning, he was half asleep and thought he changed the language somehow haha. Mr. James00 was banned and all his posts went with him.

But I enjoyed what he was writing. It was all excellent golf advice. Plus i found another long lost relative that left me a fortune.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently getting the kids a haircut...

Then dropping them off at school...

Then a client appointment at 10am...

Picking up my brother who drove in from St.Louis

Then back to the house to grab our luggage

Then to Miami Beach to check in at the Hotel and Hang out with the guys before tonight Vow Renewal party...

Super busy and stressed out!!!

Currently getting the kids a haircut...

Then dropping them off at school...

Then a client appointment at 10am...

Picking up my brother who drove in from St.Louis

Then back to the house to grab our luggage

Then to Miami Beach to check in at the Hotel and Hang out with the guys before tonight Vow Renewal party...

Super busy and stressed out!!!

Wow. That is a heck of a day and your brother is insane doing that drive all the way from St. Louis. I wonder if I know him?

And the audit festivities have officially begun....ugggh

Wow. That is a heck of a day and your brother is insane doing that drive all the way from St. Louis. I wonder if I know him?

Yeah he left at 9am Wednesday morning and arrived at 3-3:30am yesterday. 17hr Drive

Yeah he left at 9am Wednesday morning and arrived at 3-3:30am yesterday. 17hr Drive

That actually really good time.

What he didn't tell you is that the Doc is on the same block as his mansion which is begin the airport and a mile from the hotel :D

Gett'r done Xman

JB said the same thing this morning, he was half asleep and thought he changed the language somehow haha. Mr. James00 was banned and all his posts went with him.
I installed the new marshmallow update and the first thing I saw was Mandarin everywhere ha-ha.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What he didn't tell you is that the Doc is on the same block as his mansion which is begin the airport and a mile from the hotel :D

Gett'r done Xman

Hahaha

Its very hard to correct very big misinformation without coming off wrong via the written word. Its one of the main reasons for THP Events.

Looks like I may be joining the crowd of frustrated employees and begun the search for a new position within the company or look externally, as well as relocation options south or southwest.

Make sure to use the one that costs a bit more or "pro" version because the lower prices option does not hold up well when wet in my experience. Used the "pro" version and it held up quite nicely and even stayed on through a shower and sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the one that comes in a package with Kerri Walsh on it. Like you said I have used it for extended periods that included sleep overnight and a shower.

Looks like I may be joining the crowd of frustrated employees and begun the search for a new position within the company or look externally, as well as relocation options south or southwest.

Does this mean you'll be switching your allegiance to the Carolinas? :alien:

Oh sh!t it's time for the Humpty Dance!

I thought I did the same thing. Haha. Was trying to change the language back and then realized it was just some dumba**.

CanadanGolfVLog is going to hit a hundy in the first month. They are going to come from everywhere to watch my nonsense!!!!

hahahahaha
Dean's fired, give us more Dan! LOL

Does this mean you'll be switching your allegiance to the Carolinas? :alien:

Not until after RR. Carolinas is the one of the areas I would highly consider, family and some friends has priority being Tampa area. DFW, Houston and Phoenix are tied for third choice.

Have had a great few days with my daughter during her college spring break. Heading back home today and then putting her back on a plane westbound on Sunday.

Have had a great few days with my daughter during her college spring break. Heading back home today and then putting her back on a plane westbound on Sunday.

Thats awesome CPL. Did she recognize you with the weight loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back