Bouquet Toss Baby Fail

Pretty funny. Now we know what her priorities are.

Some people.

~Rock

Bigger question is why a 12 year old is trying to catch the bouquet. #Merica

The wedding was in Arkansas? ;)

Before anyone complains my Mom's an Alabamian.

The wedding was in Arkansas? ;)

Before anyone complains my Mom's an Alabamian.
Back in the day, I was the best man for my friends wedding. Caught the garter. Where I come from, the person who catches the garter puts it on the woman who caught the bouquet ... and it's considered "good luck" the further up on the leg it goes. Well, a girl no older than 14 or 15 caught the bouquet. I placed the garter around her ankle and called it quits. Maybe that's why my first marriage ended as horribly as it did.

WOW.....Nothing else to really say.

Hahahaha

First, why is a 12ish year old holding a baby and trying to catch the bouquet? Poor kid, good thing is kids rebound quickly.

Back in the day, I was the best man for my friends wedding. Caught the garter. Where I come from, the person who catches the garter puts it on the woman who caught the bouquet ... and it's considered "good luck" the further up on the leg it goes. Well, a girl no older than 14 or 15 caught the bouquet. I placed the garter around her ankle and called it quits. Maybe that's why my first marriage ended as horribly as it did.

Good call on that. I think the higher it goes, the longer the couple will stay married. At least that's what I've heard. How is their marriage doing?

Wow! Somebody's desperate to pick up a "baby daddy"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back