Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade M2 Driver

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway BBA 815 DBD
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? 2 shafts - Project X Handcrafted 6.0 and Aldila Rogue 60 stiff
3. What is your driver swing speed?112-115
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High draw is my natural shot, but can play a fade.

1. What is your current driver head? M1 10.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing? Fujikura Six regular tipped to play firm
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90mph
4. What is your typical ball flight? ​Medium/high right to left.

Truly interested in the new M2 Driver from TaylorMade, so I'd obviously be excited to be a tester. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for the opportunity.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 10.5*

2. What shaft are you currently playing? Flex: Regular, Weight: 67 g., Brand: Aldila Rogue, Type: Graphite Silver 60

3. What is your driver swing speed? 88 mph

4. What is your typical ball flight? High and Straight

1. What is your current driver head? Taylor Made Aeroburner 9.5*

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Matrix Ozik 60x4, 60 gr, Stiff

3. What is your driver swing speed? 100-105 mph

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid flight with a slight fade(right handed, so to the right)

I get to play 2 twice a week and would love to opportunity to provide unbiased opinions on the M2. I have free range use, so I can get plenty of swings in to give feedback to the readers of THP. Thanks.

1. What is your current driver head?
Callaway Optiforce 440

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?
Project X handcrafted LZ prototype 6.0 64g

3. What is your driver swing speed?
102-104

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?
Mid trajectory, usually straight to a slight draw. Or way, way right...

Love to see what all the hype is about. TM is a great company and would love to compare them side by side with my gamer.

1. Titleist 915 D2
2. Aldila Rogue black 95 MSI stiff flex, 70 g, 3.3* torque
3. 96-100 MPhil
4. High, straight to slight draw

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway x2 Hot
2. What shaft are you currently playing? Aldila Tour Blue
3. What is your driver swing speed? 108
4. What is your typical ball flight? Low draw

I would love to test this driver out and provide some amazing feedback to the forum
1) Wilson D200 9 deg
2) Kuro Kage Black HBP 50 Stiff
3) 93mph
4) High ball flight slight left to right

just got a chance to hit this club tonight and was very impressed with it!
thanks THP for the opportunity

Last edited:
Great opportunity, thanks TM and THP!

1. What is your current driver head? R15 9.5*

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Fuji Speeder 67 Evolution X stiff
3. What is your driver swing speed? Approximately 110
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High and right.

Just got a GBB so not going to register for this testing. Good luck to all!

I had the M1 and loved it. Used the 30 day playability at Golfsmith and bought new irons because I felt guilty about having a $500.00 Driver in my bag. Those were the best 30 days of my golfing life over the last year, 2016. I go through clubs like kids go through shoes and jeans. I would love to test out the M2 but the only problem is I would probably trade it in after playing some of the best golf in my life because I get bored playing the same equipment for over a month. But, if chosen, I would go to rehab and stay committed to this driver throughout the trial process. I'm willing to sacrifice my love of other used drivers on sale at callawaypreowned in order to put this driver to the test. Please pick me, my wife and credit card would appreciate it.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway V Series 10.5 set at D on top of S, don't know how that is affecting loft or face angle, but I am currently hitting some long bombs in that setting.
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?stock 42 gram bassara, regular flex
3. What is your driver swing speed?88-92 mph depending on liquid tempo enhancers
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?mid high ball flight with a little draw, kind of tin cup ish

Last edited:
J715 9.5 stiff 70 gram Fubuki ZT (stock shaft)
latley 97mph (have made some good progress)
straight with a slight fade and low

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway BB Alpha 815
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Project X LZ50, regular 5.5 flex, 54G
3. What is your driver swing speed? 86 according to Swingbyte
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? I would say middle, never been called a high ball hitter and it's definitely not low. Play a fade, good shots are a very mild fade, bad shots are a slice but usually still near the edge of the FW. Working on a draw but for the most part it's just a hook for now until can dial it in.

Last edited:
1. What is your current driver head? Wilson Staff D200
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Aldila Tour Blue Stiff 65g
3. What is your driver swing speed? 90 - 95
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid-high draw last week. Who knows next week.

I had the M1 and loved it. Used the 30 day playability at Golfsmith and bought new irons because I felt guilty about having a $500.00 Driver in my bag. Those were the best 30 days of my golfing life over the last year, 2016. I go through clubs like kids go through shoes and jeans. I would love to test out the M2 but the only problem is I would probably trade it in after playing some of the best golf in my life because I get bored playing the same equipment for over a month. But, if chosen, I would go to rehab and stay committed to this driver throughout the trial process. I'm willing to sacrifice my love of other used drivers on sale at callawaypreowned in order to put this driver to the test. Please pick me, my wife and credit card would appreciate it.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway V Series 10.5 set at D on top of S, don't know how that is affecting loft or face angle, but I am currently hitting some long bombs in that setting.
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)?stock 42 gram bassara, regular flex
3. What is your driver swing speed?88-92 mph depending on liquid tempo enhancers
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)?mid high ball flight with a little draw, kind of tin cup ish

Don't forget you need to be an Albatross member to be included in the testing sign ups. It's easy to join, cheap, comes with many THP bonuses, and it benefits great organizations!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...is-Now-Open-THP-Community-Making-A-Difference

Great opportunity here, I'd be testing indoors at this time of year, but will throw my hat in the ring...

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway Optiforce 10.5*
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff, 65g, Fubuki ZT
3. What is your driver swing speed? 100 - 105
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid flight with a draw bias

1. What is your current driver head? M1
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? 57g/Reg/Project X PXV
3. What is your driver swing speed? Around 92-95 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High fade

1. What is your current driver head? Ping G30
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Stiff, 65, Ping Tour
3. What is your driver swing speed? 100
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Low, left to right.

Thanks to TaylorMade Golf and THP for this testing opportunity.

1. What is your current driver head? Callaway Great Big Bertha 13.5*

2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Aldila Tour Blue 55 Regular flex

3. What is your driver swing speed? 88-90

4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Mid-high right to left

So cool. Thx THP, you guys rock!!

1. What is your current driver head? PING G30
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? FUJIKURA PRO 53
3. What is your driver swing speed? BETWEEN 98-102
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? MID-LOW FLIGHT and definitely a FADE

I would be very excited to test out a the new M2. It seems to address my limitations well according to the reports.

1. What is your current driver head? Nike Covert 2.o
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? stock senior shaft
3. What is your driver swing speed? 75-80
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? Medium height, straight.

What is your current driver head? TM M1

What shaft are you currently playing? Hzrdus black 6.5 62 grams

What is your driver swing speed. 108 to 112

What is your typical ball flight? Mid right to left

Would love to compare the two heads for the THP community!

Thanks to THP and TM for the great opportunity

I would be totally down to test this club:

1. What is your current driver head? XR 10.5
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Matrix Red Tie- Stiff
3. What is your driver swing speed? 100 mph
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc)? High with a slight fade

Dax

Current driver head - Cobra Fly-Z
Shaft - custom ProjectX
Swing speed - between 100-103
Ball flight -mid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back