New poster, here, and I think I'm screwed.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and like many have said...you'll really like them. You've also got a keeper better half but you probably already knew that.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

Welcome and like many have said...you'll really like them. You've also got a keeper better half but you probably already knew that.

Yeah, I think I'll have to keep this one around. I'm not sure who the bigger PITA one is to the other (I'll take the humble route and suppose that it's me) but after 20 years the little surprises are nice once in a while. She knows what she's doing, though, my friend. She's now waiting for the "1 up". It's alright. She's earned it.

Oh and thanks for the input on the clubs.

Welcome! This is a fantastic forum and my one tip, sign up to the Albatross club - a worthwhile cause with the added benefit of entry to some seriously good competitions.

Dammit, I couldn't hold off any longer. I just started reading the thread for the 2017 Grandaddy event and I couldn't wait. I know the odds of getting invited are astronomical but you can't you can't win if you don't even qualify, right?

So I guess congratulations to me for being the newest Albatross Member, I suppose? Damn, I already love this place.

I played a couple of years with a set of Apex Irons. They are pretty forgiving, just have to get use to them.

Back