Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Shut the front door!!! You've got to be kidding right??!!??

Just out of vodka. Will refill tonight.

You guys know I wouldn't miss this. :act-up:

You are officially in time out... 10 THP minutes sir!

You know that was very inconsiderate to us "bigger" guys and our heart rates.....

Hahahahaha, lay down for a few minutes. All will return to normal!

Cool.

I'll remember to pack a redacting marker so we can have some fun with Cookie once he falls asleep...

Lol, oh crap!

We all know that this not going to go well. A shortage of vodka is a problem for you, and will be corrected quickly.
Now quit trying to scare these guys.

Someone please tell me Yuengling can be found in Branson....
Yuengling is not sold in Missouri unfortunately. I have heard that occasionally one store in Branson, Macadoodles down by Branson Landing, will bring some in to sell (although I'm not sure why, that would be illegal actually, so maybe it is just a rumor). So you might check with them if they have any, but if it is not there, you won't find it.

If you were going to be any sort of a challenge I might be concerned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like it. You need to tee it forward to give yourself a realistic chance?

That has me LMAO. Nice on Pluffy.

Yuengling is not sold in Missouri unfortunately. I have heard that occasionally one store in Branson, Macadoodles down by Branson Landing, will bring some in to sell (although I'm not sure why, that would be illegal actually, so maybe it is just a rumor). So you might check with them if they have any, but if it is not there, you won't find it.
Thanks for the info Todd. I will check with that Mac a doodles to be safe.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

If I was playing any where close to good/normal right now I would have a comeback but for now I will just leave it ha.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
In the middle of a swing change???

Just one more day and then I will Be picking up kang, Ron and Harvey at the airport, let the good times roll

From google, so it has to be true (Yuengling's FAQs):
  1. Yuengling is currently distributed in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina,Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, and West Virginia.

Well Cookie, you got me... clearly the troll is strong in you.

In other news, we're 1 day closer to this weekend, and I actually didn't play like complete **** last night, so there's a chance I break 100 at some point this weekend.

I'm bringing a random assortment of fireball, some knob creek maple (got it free and you all can help me drink it), and some Sailor Jerry, that should be enough for the weekend, right? Anything from Nebraska that I should pick up and bring down?

Back