Quality Cigars that don't break the bank

pitabread101

Reaction score
I've been enjoying a cigar every once in a while for a long time now and was just curious as to what everyone else likes that's not overly expensive. I'm a college student so any way I can save a little money, while still enjoying a great cigar, sounds great to me. Curious to see what's everyone comes up with, thanks in advance!

We've got a good thread going on cigars here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?8-What-cigar-did-you-smoke-today

But IMO you can't go wrong with anything Oliva, CAO, or Drew Estate. All brands that can be had under $10, and if you go to the right places online, you can get for $2-3 a piece easily. I just bought a box of CAO's that came out to just about $3 for a cigar that would be $8-$10 if you bought in stores.

check out the 5 pack fevers from thompson cigar. $4 a stick if you order 20 cigars.

I love Undercrown by Drew Estate but I'd hardly call them cheap. They're more middle-shelf. If you're looking for an inexpensive cigar that smokes like it costs much more, try El Rey Del Mundo. They can be had for under $5 per stick. I just bought a 10-pack online for $25.

Rocky Patel edge but you need to buy in bulk to make it worth it but they are phenomenal .

Need to buy 100 at a time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you buying online or at a local brick and mortar? I'm all for supporting my local shop, but if you're on a budget stick to online. Places like Cigars International and Famous Smoke run amazing deals and if you're patient you can score even more amazing deals through the auction sites those companies run. I recently scored a box of cigars on CBid for $75 when that same box would run over $200 at a brick and mortar.

Beyond that some good value smokes are: Asylum Schizo, Disel Unholy Cocktail, Padron Londres Maduro, Tatuaje Tatto

Finally be on the lookout for seconds. Companies like AJ Fernandez and Drew Estate release cigars without bands as seconds at a insanely discounted price. These are cigars with the same premium tobaccos and tastes, but usually have something like a color blemish on the wrapper. That little water spot doesn't hurt anything, but lets you save a bundle!

Quality Cigars that don't break the bank

Famous Smoke has a good discount app called CigarMonster that has deals throughout the day and usually free shipping. You can also stack famous smoke coupons at checkout which makes the deals even better! I just ordered a box of 20 Olivia Connecticuts and 15 Fuente Double Chateau's for $135 after a $20 off coupon. $3.85 per smoke isn't bad!

Alec Bradley and La Aroma de Cuba are my favs that are just over $5 a stick. Cigar.com has great sample packs that would be a cheap option to try numerous brands. They also run cigarsprintsale.com with continuous deals selling auction style.

You can score some great deals on the auction sites like cigarbid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto is the best deal in cigars. You can get them for under $4 in some places and they are a very good smoke for that price. I've smoked cigars 10 times that price and have been disappointed.

We've got a good thread going on cigars here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?8-What-cigar-did-you-smoke-today

But IMO you can't go wrong with anything Oliva, CAO, or Drew Estate. All brands that can be had under $10, and if you go to the right places online, you can get for $2-3 a piece easily. I just bought a box of CAO's that came out to just about $3 for a cigar that would be $8-$10 if you bought in stores.
Really really old....but wonder what sites you use

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Ha, I’ve always been a fan of a good bump. I have been using cigarsinternational for a while now, but cigars.com has been good for me in the past as well.

My go to's are Famous Smoke, Cigar Bid but the absolute best prices are Cigar Page owned by Cigars International. Every Friday they run a 24 hour sale called Scorcher with a new deal every 3 minutes. I have to force myself not to sit there for hours or I'll buy way too many.

CigarBid.com is your best bet to find $10 cigars for $5. Some names to consider are Drew Estates, Tatuaje, Crowned Heads, Illusione.

Arturo Fuente Curlyhead Lonsdale natural or maduro. Great mild to medium cigar for $5.00. Try it, you'll like it.

CigarBid.com is your best bet to find $10 cigars for $5. Some names to consider are Drew Estates, Tatuaje, Crowned Heads, Illusione.
Yep, you can find great deals on the auction sites if you're patient.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back