Freedom! I'm Free!

Congrats man!

Good on ya! A bad job or difficult work environment wears on a person as much as anything. Such a relief to move on...

Congrats and you'll be just fine. You are young still and have plenty of time to make what you want of it!

Congrats and good luck!!!

Exciting times. Good luck!

I did the same thing at the same time a year ago and I've never looked back. It was great to get rid of the stress and headaches from the place I was at. It was also great to get all of my schooling put in focus. I'm finally done with all of that and focusing on starting my new career. I couldn't be happier. Good luck moving forward!

Congrats!!! Best wishes in the next phase of life!!

Sound good. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm happy for you. Wish I could do the same thing. In due time I will.

Congrats! I am trying to make it until the end of the year to wave goodbye to my job but it is getting harder each day to wait that long...

Sounds like congrats are in order

Than you all for the support. Having my extended family of thpers for support really helps me to feel even better about the decision I made. It's time for me to make a difference. I think I have finally grown up and I look forward to the future.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Congrats Ash !!

If you don't mind me asking....what were you doing before? And what will you be doing now? Do you have a new job lined up or what are the specifics of the change?

If you don't mind me asking....what were you doing before? And what will you be doing now? Do you have a new job lined up or what are the specifics of the change?
I was an auto service advisor for mercedes benz in calabasas. For now I'll be working freelance for myself doing computer service and repair. I'll probably do some uber to help make some money and will be going back to school to get a degree and ultimately leaning towards becoming a software engineer.

Congrats..enjoy it!

I always have tremendous respect for anyone who pursues what's in their hearts. Congrats and all the best on your future endeavors!

So a little update. I've been enjoying my free time, but I've got a nice new plan that should work out. I'll be starting a business, and it seems like it will be promising. I've got a good line on generating business. Still have some details to work out and such so I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I think I've found a niche market and business that could be the ticket to everything.

It's in its concept stage and I'm filing a dba tomorrow and will be filing a trademark on it which should hold as I could not find any trademark currently for the name I picked.

I'll spill the beans as soon as I'm up and running.

Would be great to get some input from all my THP people on it when I can finally talk about it.

So a little update. I've been enjoying my free time, but I've got a nice new plan that should work out. I'll be starting a business, and it seems like it will be promising. I've got a good line on generating business. Still have some details to work out and such so I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I think I've found a niche market and business that could be the ticket to everything.

It's in its concept stage and I'm filing a dba tomorrow and will be filing a trademark on it which should hold as I could not find any trademark currently for the name I picked.

I'll spill the beans as soon as I'm up and running.

Would be great to get some input from all my THP people on it when I can finally talk about it.

Will be looking forward to hearing about it.

Back