Scotty Cameron Putters

clublinks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello guys, I got some Scotty Cameron putter, 350GSS tour use and SB+Tour only, but I don't know which one may suit for me, could you give me some tips, I just 1year in golf.

To me everything comes down to feel and psychology when it comes to putters. Pick the putter that gives you most confidence just by addressing the ball in combination with what feels best in your hand when you hold it and when you strike the ball. All the technology mumbo jumbo is secondary. A bigger price tag does not equal a better putter.

That's my take on it.
I played with a Ram FX for 15 years until I switched this season to a oddesey white hot fang (I think it's named) and I can't say my putting improved.

Now I'll leave room for those who knows more about actual putters and the two you name specifically.
677c0ebf1ca9edd13a6cac5af75b36b1.jpg
6120f8e42f8377661c810e0dba555e01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its going to just come down to preference and what gives you more confidence on the greens. If want to get real technical with it you can look at arc path and the mechanics in your putting stroke, but no one is going to know what putter is best for you other than you

Hello guys, I got some Scotty Cameron putter, 350GSS tour use and SB+Tour only, but I don't know which one may suit for me, could you give me some tips, I just 1year in golf.

The 350 GSS is too much putter for you. I think you should send it to me. :D

Kidding. Honestly, you just have to try them both and play the one that is most accurate for you. But all things considered, the SB+ is probably going to be a better fit.

It is not about the name on the putter. The best putter is the on that starts the ball on your intended line at the desired speed.

Spend an afternoon on a putting green and play both. See which on appeals to your eye more. See which one feels better. See which one has the best distance control. See which one drains the most putts! After an afternoon with both you should have a definite preference. It would be extremely difficult for anyone here to tell you which putter is best for you.

I too, have a few Scottie putters. They come out playing lights out for a few rounds, then they recognize me :( . I go back to the closet and find another putter that is working.
It's all feel and which ever one gives you the proper touch.

Back