DAYUM!!! Mike G, Kang and Ron (Burgundy), please stand a take a bow. That is just awesome!

Amazing! Nice work guys!

Very, very impressive. Well done all!

Good stuff right there

Thats Awesome, Very well done fellas !

Wow Shane! One thing is for sure and cannot be stated enough. The generosity of the fine members of THP is above all others! Well done to all!

JM

Awesome all around guys and Shane you are definitely deserving. Hope I can make the next Branson gathering.

Absolutely awesome gesture. Knowing both those guys, I can't say that I am surprised. Way to go!!

That's a pretty incredible gesture! Those are some class guys and I'm sure it's well deserved...but by good time you mean golfing right lol jk jk. I guess I'm feeling like a high schooler today and immediately thought to myself: "That's what she said" :)

enjoy them! That's a great setup right there.

That's fantastic Shane! Standing ovation to the crew that put all that together for you! Well done guys!

Well done Mike, Kang and Ron thats just awesome. Enjoy the new sticks Shane you deserve them. That weekend was a great follow.

Love seeing threads like this. Very cool.

Way to go guys, that's very awesome of each of you to do!

I did give Shane back his clothing he left at my house:D
Yes you did Phil, plus you snuck money to me, you my friend are a class act as well

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wow, that's awesome... Couldn't happen to a better guy either

Awesome job guys!!

That's super awesome!

~Rock

Very Cool !!!

I love threads like this, I think it is awesome that most likely none of us here had to wonder who Mike, Kang or Ron were when we read the OP. THPers are awesome, including Phil too :smile:
You are most deserving Shane.

It doesn't surprise me that these three put something like this together, amazing gesture.

Wow that is juts awesome of them! Just another reminder why THPers are the best people you will meet.

AWESOME. No need to give us the details on what you did to deserve this...

AWESOME. No need to give us the details on what you did to deserve this...
On a side note, you need to come up for Branson next year :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Dang fellas that's awesome! It looked like Shane put on a hell of a weekend for you guys and I can't think of a better thank you. Well done!

Back