New SLDR "C" Series Driver, Fairway Woods, and Rescue Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name calling is not something I engage in, but now I am being called delusional because I like this particular TM Driver and suggested that those struggling with the other SLDR's would appreciate its forgiveness. It is a completely different head than the other SLDR's.

It's interesting that everyone here chooses to disagree with my opinion, and yet they haven't ever hit it. That is what I consider delusional!

No need to participate in this thread if you are not interested in, or appreciative of the topic. It's just another driver....and this is a golf enthusiasts forum with the theme of "Don't just play golf, live it"

If you like the driver great, if not, it matters not to me...like what you like and I'll do the same...

Last edited:
Name calling is not something I engage in, but now I am being called delusional because I like this particular TM Driver and suggested that those struggling with the other SLDR's would appreciate its forgivenss.

If that is delusional, then I guess I am...

No need to participate in this thread if you are not interested in, or appreciative of the topic. It's just another driver....
You just said earlier that you don't game this driver and instead game the sldr 430.

Not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You just said earlier that you don't game this driver and instead game the sldr 430.

I believe the quote was he alternates between the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only had a few swings with the regular sldr line im really looking forward to seeing what the C series can do for my game that the original version couldnt

Bobcat are you this passionate about the Jetspeed line? Honest question, how come you don't ever suggest people go hit that line?

Keep it civil and polite please.

temporary.jpg_zpsb94ug75u.gif

I only had a few swings with the regular sldr line im really looking forward to seeing what the C series can do for my game that the original version couldnt

Let us know how you like it...It is completely different than the originals. Thanks for your post.

BobCat, you ever drink any stump liquor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet money it's absolutely no different forgiveness or distance wise

I bet money it's absolutely no different forgiveness or distance wise
But but it has a C and is not adjustable!!!!!!

I get the feeling that Bobcat works for TM and it was his idea to come up with this "new" SLDR C and he's trying to prove to his bosses that he had a good idea. Nobody outside of this guy even cares about the SLDR C.

Rebadged clubs that are just parts and pieces of other clubs, sold in order to reduce stock don't excite me. But this thread sure does.

I get the feeling that Bobcat works for TM and it was his idea to come up with this "new" SLDR C and he's trying to prove to his bosses that he had a good idea. Nobody outside of this guy even cares about the SLDR C.

Not the case...I would say I liked Bettinardi putters if this were a putter thread...

As has been said throughout, its all about making it to fit a price point with this. You wont see anything on TaylorMade about it, for multiple reasons as have been said. The company has moved on, but when inventory is around, you have to do something with it.

Ya. Make it more forgiving. Duh

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...its still a duck.

It amazes me that this thread even exists given that Taylormade barely even recognizes the clubs existence.

Hahaha but they have banners up at their HQ right?

Right?
Off to Taylor made website to read all about this new driver....

Off to Taylor made website to read all about this new driver....
I only found info at golfsmith.com that must be their new site.

Does anyone have both drivers to try out? Hopefully one of the 2 is high spin? Sorry for the skim i cant get through all 400 posts

Does anyone have both drivers to try out? Hopefully one of the 2 is high spin? Sorry for the skim i cant get through all 400 posts
When you're up here next weekend, we can hit up Carl's. I doubt they have any of the OG SLDRs left though because they all got parted out to make the Cs.

I only found info at golfsmith.com that must be their new site.
Thanks for looking out. I'll head over there. Wonder if it is just a glitch, because I'm sure taylormade would have a ton of info on their site about the new driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back