#THPCallouts - captaincaution v brianmk24 - #TeamRHIunion Bloodbath at Bethpage

#THPCallouts - captaincaution v brianmk24 - #TeamRHIunion Bloodbath at Bethpage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm bringing two extra cell phone batteries and an external battery pack, so we should be good for the whole time!

I'm changing my vote then :)
go CC!

I better not forget my putter or everyone is going to have to change their votes!

Of course I accept and I think that we both may be :beat-up: by the end, but we are going to have a great time!

Are you guys using a fore caddie or anything?

It will greatly effect how many golf balls you need to bring to be on the safe side.

Sadly no. I am just going off pictures and it looks like there are a million places to lose a ball. One of these days I will drive out for a weekend.

Sadly no. I am just going off pictures and it looks like there are a million places to lose a ball. One of these days I will drive out for a weekend.
Looks like a few blind shots and thick rough.

Bump for some more votes for Alek for tomorrow!

Time change! Teeing off at 212 tomorrow!

After the lack of carnage at the US Open this is my best chance to get some so rooting for the course, foot deep rough and at least 1 putt off the green. :alien:

Well, a choice that wasn't there, Mother Nature, wins this battle. Despite the rain coming to an end, the courses are all closed today. You win this time Mother Nature.

I think they were just scared of the massive confrontation that was going to take place today

9f7eca88f2aee14a97720106afe1d1b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Since I've had the pleasure to play with Brian, gonna have to go with him.

Well, a choice that wasn't there, Mother Nature, wins this battle. Despite the rain coming to an end, the courses are all closed today. You win this time Mother Nature.

Was worried about this when I saw your post in Ohio thread. Bummer as well because call outs at an elite course add that extra bit of awesome.

Back