THP goes to #TheGrandaddy - What questions do YOU have for Callaway?

Any considerations for bringing a shiny club back into the rotation?
The new Pros are polished chrome Kev.

Or are you talking driver?

Will the Apex UT'S be considered as a future cycle of greatness?

Will the PM grind be released in black finish?

+1 to the question about the different Truvis colors?

THP goes to #TheGrandaddy - What questions do YOU have for Callaway?

What's new on the horizon for odyssey brand? Will we be able to order Japanese releases direct through odyssey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any plans for making Taranto customization available for mortals? At a price of course.
When I read the thread title this was the first question that popped into my head. How freaking awesome would that be??

1) The Apex hybrids are marketed as iron replacements. I know this is not the popular thing to do, but why can't I order a steel shaft in that hybrid on Callaway's website when steel shafts were available in the Apex UT clubs?

2) With UDesign being available for drivers, do you ever see options for paintfill/customization extending to other clubs, especially wedges and irons?

Will Team Callaway Collection be back for 2016?

The new Pros are polished chrome Kev.

Or are you talking driver?
Sorry yes I did mean drivers....thanks for picking that up.

Will there be Black finish on other clubs as well? I adore black clubs

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions:

1. Will there be a new line of fully milled Odyssey putters (no inserts or mesh) and if so will there PLEASE be a 2-Ball Fang model included?

2. Will there be a 2016 iron/hybrid replacement for the XR range of clubs?

3. How do you keep making me buy clubs when I know I don't need them?

Will there be Black finish on other clubs as well? I adore black clubs

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
New apex mb in black finish??? Drool...

As we near the 4th year of the #5yearWar, what are the plans moving ahead. I know you can't go into detail, but teasers would be nice. As you move ahead, I for one can't wait to see the future unfold. #DecadeofDominance

1. With so many various shaft options (i.e. 19 no upcharge GBB shafts and no upcharge Apex steel shafts), is Callaway doing anything to ensure all or most available shaft options are available at demo days and in fitting carts at local golf stores?

2. With recent tour wins by standard 2-Ball putter users, does Odyssey Golf plan on going back to a more standard 2-ball design vice the 2-Ball FANG model?

Which market segment (metal woods, irons, wedges, etc) does Callaway see the biggest opportunity in after the recent across the board gains?

Any Odyssey love coming for us Center Shaft or 1/2 Shaft Offset lovers?

Gonna bump this one back to the top. What do you guys wanna know??

This is not a question but would someone make sure they thank RC for making the PM grind wedge, that thing is like cheating on flop shots :)

I'm just going to pick up and copy the ones I like most, because they're exactly what I would have come up with.

- Any plans for making Taranto customization available for mortals? At a price of course.
- More color offerings coming in the TRUVIS?
-With Odyssey putters will we see another run of the Black Series Tour Design updated head shapes? New insert (RX Fusion)
-If you could take ANY golf club/ball that is currently released by another manufacturer, and claim it as Callaway property what would that be?

Just so we can hear it from the people making the clubs, can the necessity of stronger lofts be explained?

How do they determine which neck to put on a given putter?

How do they decide which heads get released as part of a line?

Why don't more Japanese releases make it to USA (primarily wondering on putters but could apply to all clubs)

Why didn't the 2016 apex pros carry the cup face over from the XR pros?

What performance gains would they like to see from Chrome soft if they could figure out how to make it happen?

Great Q's Neb!

I have 2 questions, which have already been asked by other THP members

1...Would they please consider a black version of the PM grinds and maybe develop a 54*

2...Will they be offering the 2016 Team Callaway Collection and if so, when should we expect an annoucement/sign up

For each member of the #zoocrew: Which has been your favorite of the specially themed Callaway "Major" staff bags over the past few years?

Although it's a midnight bump here on the east coast, this deserves a bump because the guys are embarking on this journey tomorrow! And I came up with a question after viewing the works red thread (which has probably already been asked before).

Udesign Odyssey, particularly the versa scheme or weights. Possible?

I'd be interested to re-address that idea and see what Koske and the like have to say about that.

Just something ive wondered for a while, even someone might know here but how do they decide on a standard shaft for clubs that people just buy off the rack?

Have they got an update for the chrome soft coming?

Back