• Total voters

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We are looking at adding some new hats to the THP store and we want your help picking the new design. I have included a poll here for everyone to vote. The poll options are based on the choices below. Please don't worry about colors right now, just focus on the designs.

Hat 1:
2-L.png

Hat 2:
3-L.png

Hat 3:
1-L.png

Last edited:
I like the 3rd one, I wish they were fitted though.

Gotta go with 3 for me. I like a white hat option. The graphite in 1 is my favorite, and would be my fav if there was a white option.

1st one. It laps the field, IMO.

I like Number 1, followed by Number 3. The logo with the slogan in the middle of the hat looks good to me.

Oh man do I like the black hat 3

#3 for me

1 with 3 bill pipe. Whatever color/style is chosen...please...please...I also vote for a non-white head band inside. Looking forward to the final product.

Piping on the bill is nice.

#1 for sure!

1 and 3, slight lean toward 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went 1 because I feel like we've already had #3. Though the grey one on #3 might be my favorite overall. I don't care for the Live It on the back.

I'll go 1 as well !

I really like #1, but also would love fitted options.

I like the design of 1 but would want it in a blue or white color.

Just to reiterate for those who might be new to the site, we will most likely never do a fitted option. It's an inventory nightmare.

1 & 3, I want both. :)

2 is too loud.

I'd have to go with number 1 but they all have great elements. If some bill piping was introduced to #1 this would be even more of a runaway for me.

Hat 1!

I wish one had a mesh back. But I like #2 the best.

Hat 3 by a LONG margin, in either gray or white. Hat 1 in graphite is a very distant second. I tend towards very understated hats, and Hat 3 is very clean looking.

The 1st is my favorite, followed closely by the 3rd.

Back