2015 Holiday Gift Swap

Attempted some recon, but my THPer is heavily camouflaged. Will need to dig deep to find the right gift for this one.

I have the same problem, everyone to the pondering thread please :alien:

Got my person, but they have been bad so they might not get anything...

Full ponder mode...I have some ideas cooking...

I started digging in today, I've got a few items already, now what to add before it ships!

Is there a specific address we should use for the return to hide it?

Gotta get my recon on today. This is going to be fun.

Question is who got Kevin? No way he doesn't deserve a little something after putting this together.
Negative....not happening bro

Tried doing a little recon also for the my guy. Found out a little but still looking for more info.

I started digging in today, I've got a few items already, now what to add before it ships!

Is there a specific address we should use for the return to hide it?

That is exactly what I am thinking

Hmmm....Not much to go on here but I think I can pull of a great find for my recipient .Pretty much a one brand kinda guy,just may have to open there eyes to a little something different, which is always fun.

Hmmm....Not much to go on here but I think I can pull of a great find for my recipient .Pretty much a one brand kinda guy,just may have to open there eyes to a little something different, which is always fun.
that certainly has me curious.....hahaha

Hmmm this may take a little research.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta a lot of items in mind already. Just not 100% sure on anything just yet though.

I have absolutely nothing on my guy. This might just be a blessing in disguise!!

Man some THPers don't make it very easy to find what they like and what would be good for them. Might have to make a smorgasbord style box per say. This could get interesting.

I need to make sure I get creative sending my gift out this year. Last year I made it too easy for the person who received it to figure out it was me.
Santa happened to tell me your giftee was more than pleased.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Question is who got Kevin? No way he doesn't deserve a little something after putting this together.
I think LeeB has him covered. Lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last year was much easier to stalk with the holiday wish list thread that was started before or around the same time as the gift swap thread. Oh well, I think I have a good handle on my person

Think I have my guy all figured out. Starting to pick things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year was much easier to stalk with the holiday wish list thread that was started before or around the same time as the gift swap thread. Oh well, I think I have a good handle on my person

sound like a great Idea for a Thread Eric :alien:

Think I have everything for my guy! Stalking was pretty easy!

Sorry to the guys who has me. I am pretty locked down! haha

I have the first tracking number! Let's get this party started.

Back