Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

So what's the verdict with this one fellas?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

Here's how I have it after reading back through the thread:

In:
Crest
Nut
Mesa
Obedt
JohnS

Maybe:
Emart
CAA
Tbanks
Altoidman
Bigball
RNG
Fingerz
Molten
Pjleduc

Not seeing a whole bunch of Richmond/Tidewater guys in the thread. Hopefully they'll start coming out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
Richmond guys are jackass's. Pay no attention to them.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

We should start getting some solid commitments prior to making arrangements. I know things can change without notice, but I like to think I'm pretty good at smoozing and working the man for a good deal.?. Just want the best for my DMV family. Also don't want to step on the Crests toes, this is his thread. Thanks Jesse ?

BTW ... my question still wasn't answered

BTW ... my question still wasn't answered

Hold your horses buddy. Still away on vacation once I get home I will work on this some more...

I'm following this one and hope to make it. Might be out of town but if I'm not, I'll try to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm following this one and hope to make it. Might be out of town but if I'm not, I'll try to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try not. Do! Or do not. There is no try.

Mesaman if you want to take this over go for it man. Just started the thread to get the wheels in motion. No ego here haha

Mesaman if you want to take this over go for it man. Just started the thread to get the wheels in motion. No ego here haha
We can do it together, my track record on setting up outings isn't so good. If you keep the first page updated with participants, I'll make course arrangements once we decide on a venue. Sounds good?

July has gotten pretty busy for me. But I still wanna this. Stay tuned.

I am interested, depending on how far south it is.

I have the weekend to myself and that means golf with THPers! Let's do this gents

We have some time to figure out a course and get some of the others details figured out.

So who is in?

Crest when you get the chance would you C&P the list into this post so it's easier to find?

Plus that will put you in charge of updates

Back