Unofficial DMV Outing July 22nd-23rd 2017

TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
I have the weekend to myself and that means golf with THPers! Let's do this gents

Morning course is Royal New Kent https://royalnewkent.com/
Afternoon course is https://www.brickshiregolfclub.com/

So who is in?

Updated pairings and holes being played for the day.

Group 1
JohnSinVA 36
Lynchburg14 36
Ryan (Lynch+1). 36
ChristopherKee. 36

Group 2
obedt 18
LMart009 36
tbanks5 18
Huhhh 36

Group 3
cnosil 36
CCA_Beat 36?
mmartinez27 36
Go4it 36

Group 4
TheCrest4 36
Mesaman777 36
golfinnut 36
Altoidman 36

Group 5
Rex S 36
Jay S 36
CBtitleist 36
CBtitleist +1 36

Speak up if you have questions or something that I have posed here does not look right to you. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
I have the weekend to myself and that means golf with THPers! Let's do this gents

We have some time to figure out a course and get some of the others details figured out.

So who is in?

Alright, lunger. Let's do it!

I think I can make it!!

Subscribed to the thread. Put me in as a solid maybe/likely yes. Depending on the distance my negotiating skills will be put to task but I'm up for it.

I'll be your Huckleberry!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Subscribed to the thread. Put me in as a solid maybe/likely yes. Depending on the distance my negotiating skills will be put to task but I'm up for it.

I and other's would be willing to meet somewhere in the middle to get as many people together as possible.

I'm out of town that weekend, have fun ya'll

I'm in, but my priority that weekend is accommodating obedt. I want his DMV experience to be a memorable one. Where he goes I go ?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I'm in, but my priority that weekend is accommodating obedt. I want his DMV experience to be a memorable one. Where he goes I go ��

I am good with Viniterra if that is your early plan.

Thanks guys!

We can def find a place closer to Crest if it helps. I can drive upwards of an hour no prob. Looks like I'm gonna golf w THPers...it will be memorable. I'll remain flexible, but also want to make sure mesaman can make it. Don't get upset if I'm not too involved in the planning though...much more interested in getting to meet you guys and have a great time rather than the course/distance/details.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm in, but my priority that weekend is accommodating obedt. I want his DMV experience to be a memorable one. Where he goes I go ��

This is my thought process right now.

I'm a maybe. That's a hike down to the Richmond area for me but I very well may be able to swing it.

Thanks guys!

We can def find a place closer to Crest if it helps. I can drive upwards of an hour no prob. Looks like I'm gonna golf w THPers...it will be memorable. I'll remain flexible, but also want to make sure mesaman can make it. Don't get upset if I'm not too involved in the planning though...much more interested in getting to meet you guys and have a great time rather than the course/distance/details.
Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

We have you covered man. Happy that I can join in the festivities

I'm keeping an eye on this. Currently I'm on travel for work, but it could change easily.

It's been too long since I've played with THP'ers.

I'm keeping an eye on this. Currently I'm on travel for work, but it could change easily.

It's been too long since I've played with THP'ers.

Good stuff man.

I'm gone that weekend unfortunately. Hopefully next time.

Happy to see obedt jumping in on this one. Have fun guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should be in town during that weekend, so put me down as a maybe please.

Sounds like a road trip!

I might be free. My sister is coming to visit from TX. Its either that wekend or the following. I'm in if I'm free.

Would love to do Potomac Shores, but that probably stretches the drive for Obet. Which should be our primary concern. Getting out with him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I might be free. My sister is coming to visit from TX. Its either that wekend or the following. I'm in if I'm free.

Would love to do Potomac Shores, but that probably stretches the drive for Obet. Which should be our primary concern. Getting out with him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am with you on accommodating obet we can always set up something later in the summer or fall for Potomac Shores.

I looked at both Viniterra and Mattopni and would love to play either.

I am with you on accommodating obet we can always set up something later in the summer or fall for Potomac Shores.

I looked at both Viniterra and Mattopni and would love to play either.
Either sounds good to me, and I can also check in Colonial Heritage can't promise anything spectacular in way of discounts, but it is one of our courses. Of those who are familiar with it and Viniterra, which would be the better one to play.

Either sounds good to me, and I can also check in Colonial Heritage can't promise anything spectacular in way of discounts, but it is one of our courses. Of those who are familiar with it and Viniterra, which would be the better one to play.
They are both very nice, but I am biased towards viniterra. It's just a wonderful layout in my opinion. The holes are cut so you rarely see another hole, nice elevation changes, generous fairways, big perfectly manicured greens, RTJ would be proud of his boy for this one. Honestly, it's my favorite course in my rotation and maybe in my top 5 of public courses I have played all time. I don't know what it is, it just suits my eye and I play well there. Of course YMMV.

Back