WTB Recoil ES Driver Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
If anyone has an extra UST Mamiya Recoil ES 450 stiff driver shaft laying around shoot me a PM, either version in any length, prefer callaway dual cog, but let me know anything you might have. It was the stock shaft in the Callaway BB Fusion Driver.

Last edited:
There is a seller on eBay that I have purchased from that should have what you are looking for if nobody here has one to help you out. The seller is wideworldofgolfcustom. I bought the t800 HZRDUS shaft from them and they ship direct from Callaway brand new.

If anyone has an extra UST Mamiya Recoil ES 440 or 450 stiff driver shaft laying around shoot me a PM, either version in any length, prefer callaway dual cog, but let me know anything you might have. It was the stock shaft in the Callaway BB Fusion Driver.

The ES 440 only comes in Ladies Senior and Regular you will have to go to the ES 450 for Stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ES 440 only comes in Ladies Senior and Regular you will have to go to the ES 450 for Stiff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the head's up!

Bump, anyone with a recoil driver shaft laying around???

I'm still on the hunt, I have an extra adapter laying around now, so it doesn't even have to have the callaway dual cog.

But if you have a Recoil driver shaft laying around, maybe even with the fusion head, shoot me a PM, let's make a deal.

Bump, I'm still searching.

Lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back