Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I am also interested in a Sunday AM round - Thanks!

I am in for a round Friday afternoon

Im in for a friday round and sunday morning round as well.

I'm arriving Thursday night so sign me up for any time on Friday.

Thanks

Freddie - I don't see my name on the Friday round list, but not sure if that's Tapatalk. Definitely in for Friday, still a maybe for Sunday depending on what we decide to do for sightseeing.

I am interested in a Sunday round. I'll have to look at the travel schedule for Friday to see about playing then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am planning on it, I have not made a reservation yet.
I am up for a Sunday round as well. I am not leaving until 7 pm.
I am a definite for a Sunday round? Is it for sure going to be at the same place, or....?

Also, need a roomie?

Have we picked a course yet?

Looks like only Friday for me.

Please check the first post and make your name is listed on Friday or Sunday if you are playing. If not please let me know and I will add it

I am thinking we play the host course, keep it simple and close.

Nice, always good to get the feel of a new course and it looks awesome

We currently have 17 players for Friday afternoon rounds. I am going to reach out to the course and set the times. Please add your name if you want to tee it up on Friday early afternoon.

Go ahead and put me in for a Friday afternoon round. Wife and I are going to try and make it in early that Friday.

Gonna need to pull out of the extra rounds, fellas. Gotta pull together all available funds for The Gauntlet/THP Championship

Gonna need to pull out of the extra rounds, fellas. Gotta pull together all available funds for The Gauntlet/THP Championship

This is why we are not playing . It would cost $150.00 for both KellyBo and I to play which is a chunk for a round of golf

Please check the first post and make your name is listed on Friday or Sunday if you are playing. If not please let me know and I will add it

Hey Freddie - need to be moved from Sunday to Friday.

Looking forward to this!

KellyBo and I are in for Friday :thumb:

I'd love to play Friday afternoon, but still unsure of my arrival time. Thinking of inviting the gf along and she doesn't play. I will try and get this finalized tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for organizing it Tadashi!

As much as I'd love to play an extra round I don't think I'll be able to squeeze that in. I'll be staying about 1.5 hours away in Walterboro, SC with my wife's family. I'll be at the course early Saturday morning but we won't be in Walterboro until late Friday night. I am super excited about coming though! Can't wait to meet everybody!

bump this thread for any new info? I will be coming back from a short vacation then a crazy work schedule then to Savannah. Thanks for any info.

We currently have 17 players for Friday afternoon rounds. I am going to reach out to the course and set the times. Please add your name if you want to tee it up on Friday early afternoon.
Hey Freddie Panda Brother Man...please add me to the Friday afternoon and Sunday morning round lists. I land in Jacksonville at 10:15 on Friday morning, and it looks like it's 2 hours to Savannah from there, so my tee time would have to be 12:30 or after (I'm guessing).

All changes will be made. Calling for times as well

I am still a definite for Friday afternoon. Doubt I will be able to swing anything before 1 though as I have to drive up then get the family settled before I head for the course.

Looks like Jim is down twice for Friday and I am missing :)

Freddie, with Pete's flight getting in around 10:15 I would play it safe for the two of us and book after 1:00 PM.

Back