THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending from a 13.2 to a 12.9. Got a pretty good 9-hole round waiting for a match that will probably take me even lower. Still have a goal of single digits, which I think is in the realm of possibility, but some things need to get tightened up first.

Tomorrow I'll be at 10.7 from 10.8. I've been playing pretty poorly recently so my number doesn't feel especially accurate.

Going down to a 8.4 from 8.5 tomorrow. Only a .1 drop as ive only played 2 rounds this fortnight period.

Trending down to 14.5 after my last round in CA. Not hitting it the best lately since I haven't had much chance to practice, but the scores have been ok so I won't argue! Once I can get out and practice some more, I'll feel pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Down to 4.3 from 5.0. 2 really good rounds since last revision really brought it down despite the far less than stellar play over my last 4 rounds.

Last edited:
Moved up a bit to 4.8

Up a couple of tics, from 5.4 to 5.6.

Down from 10.9 to 10.3. Movement in the right direction.

JM

Dropped down a few tenths to 9.5.

14.3 up to 14.8

15.0 -> 14.8. Replacing 90s with 80s FTW.

Officially 12.8 to 12.0. I'll take it.

Dropped from 17.8 to 16.8, that's the lowest I've ever been.

Down a few clicks to 17.5. Got to get rid of the blow up holes to get down significantly.

Back in the 6's. Yay?

22.1 to 19.9, my lowest and biggest jump.

27.9 and trending up.
Spoiler
Jk -- Savannah trip coming up! :alien:

My first ever handicap is 32.1

I'm starting to see real improvement in my game every time out, I'm cofident I'll be in the mid-low 20's by end of season.

Holding steady at 18.7 for now.

Held steady at 8.8 - without a solid few rounds in the next few outings it could get ugly however - coming off an illness I've had some bad ones creep in lately.

Moved up a couple of decimal points, going from 6.5 to 6.7.

Brutal uptick this revision - 10.6 up to an 11.7! A lot of low 80's rounds fell off this revision. The good news is that I posted a combined 9 hole 79 yesterday and I feel my game is strong except for hitting 3 on the tee way too much, so that should be dropping again.

First ever GHIN index for me, started at 15.1, a lot lower than I expected

Back under 14, with a 13.8 happy to be trending down again after basically a month hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back