Cure Putters Review Thread

Or perhaps a paid endorser? Honestly don't know, but tons of club companies have celebrity 'staffers'

Cure has said they dont pay anybody for use, so this would surprise me.

ericmd if you are lurking check you pm's. thanks

I have been using RX3 for a total of 3 days. I seem to have lost the headcover. The magnets did not hold very well so I guess it fell off some where on the course. Hopefully someone will find it. Any recommendations on another cover I can use. None of my other ones fit especially since I have the weight maxed out. I did not see any for sale on the cure website or on Ebay

I will and do continue to endorse Cure putters up and down and they don't pay me! These putters are legit and i believe their are a lot of people on THP that would back me up. JB came out with high praises when he first got his and Cure backed it up at the Cure event in Ohio. Hope there are many more events THP and Cure can partner up at so many more can experience one

I will and do continue to endorse Cure putters up and down and they don't pay me! These putters are legit and i believe their are a lot of people on THP that would back me up. JB came out with high praises when he first got his and Cure backed it up at the Cure event in Ohio. Hope there are many more events THP and Cure can partner up at so many more can experience one
Ditto, I love watching peoples face when they try it out and realize how stable it is!

I have had people try my Cure putter, it seems to be really hit or miss as to whether people like it or not.
One guy said it looked like I was putting with a drone. He tried it and liked it, but said he could not get over the size.

I have had people try my Cure putter, it seems to be really hit or miss as to whether people like it or not.
One guy said it looked like I was putting with a drone. He tried it and liked it, but said he could not get over the size.
Yeah I've heard similar feedback on looks/appearance, but when you put it in their hands to put with, the results speak for themselves!

Yeah I've heard similar feedback on looks/appearance, but when you put it in their hands to put with, the results speak for themselves!
I think that is why the classic series will do well. It will attract players who can't get past the looks.
As for results speaking for themselves you are 100% correct. I have had pb of 20 putts for 18 holes and pb of 9 putts for 9 holes. Along with multiple 9 holes with 12 or fewer putts.
My instructor after messing around with mine. Got one of his own and has had a couple of other players he works with get there own as well.
Cure #bestputterever

I really, really wanted to love my Cure putter, but the feel/sound/size was just a triple whammy for me. If it was more compact and made of stainless, I think I would love it.

Second round this month without a three putt. 32 putts today. Drained a few 5-6 ft putts, lagged most putts close.
To put in perspective - I played w a 5 hcp today. He usually has 1-2 three putt greens every round. The pro said that the "better" putters at the club average 33 putts per round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People I've let try it can appreciate that it's hard to inadvertently change path/face once it's in motion.

I think that is why the classic series will do well. It will attract players who can't get past the looks.
As for results speaking for themselves you are 100% correct. I have had pb of 20 putts for 18 holes and pb of 9 putts for 9 holes. Along with multiple 9 holes with 12 or fewer putts.
My instructor after messing around with mine. Got one of his own and has had a couple of other players he works with get there own as well.
Cure #bestputterever

Awesome update Milkman! Those are some impressive numbers - Love it!

I really, really wanted to love my Cure putter, but the feel/sound/size was just a triple whammy for me. If it was more compact and made of stainless, I think I would love it.

Capthotpantz, the new Cure Classic Series may be what you are looking for... The stability of a High MOI mallet in a slightly oversized blade (5") - Clean lines, great feel & sound + 42g of weight adjustability. We just rolled them out at the beginning of this month and the response has been overwhelmingly positive - Lots of Champions Tour players are using these as well. There is another thread on the Classic Series here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?74648-New-Cure-Classic-Putter-Preview

check out our website for more info: http://cureputters.com/collections/cx1

Cure_putters_CX1_black_golf_1b.jpg

The Cure RX3F has arrived.

The putter has a nice matte/flatish black finish that looks great behind the ball. No glare. It is not a classic looking putter but that is not what I was looking for. I am looking for a putter that gives me a chance to make 1 or 2 more putts per round that may die off or lip out and be good on different greens. I am a good putter and I believe this could make the difference of a stroke a round on average. My first High MOI putter was a game changer for me and this is an extension of that tech. The look is probably not for everyone but once I am over the ball I see no odd angles or other distractions to bring my line into question. The three ball triangle look is probably the difference.The RX3F has a flange and a single sight line which is why I chose this model. It does not look that large to me. Playing partners really didn't even comment about it.. Which I was thought was going to happen. LOL..:beauty:

I have two rounds in with it so far. Two completely different green speeds for the rounds and it has performed nicely. I have confidence that the ball is going to start on the line I have picked. Really just a matter of speed after that.

The speed control and the quality of the roll are great. The ball leaves with a purpose. Not wobbling its way towards the hole. I had no issues with leaving the ball short or blasting by. Once I had a feel for impact the learning curve was about done.

I have all the weight loaded on and I do not think I will move away from that. To me it has a sensation of sweeping the ball away vs. striking it. Like it dwells on the face for a split second before leaving. The feel at impact is different than any putter I have used. The sound is a little odd at first but nothing distracting. Like a pinging.

I do not change putters like underwear, My old #1 putter is a High MOI putter (in the bag for 8 years) as well but the weight distribution was all straight back vs. being pushed out to the heel and toe on the Cure. Love the adjustable lie angle as well. I may tweak that a little as I get more rounds in but it sits very comfortably currently. Had a 2 hour practice session before gaming it and my back felt fine after which leads me to believe my lie angle is pretty close to what I need it to be.

The triangular 3 ball sight is a nice feature as well. I was always a fan of the 2ball - 3ball putters. Kind of the same thing optically. Just jumbled up. All in all I think this a fantastic putter & will report back when I have hard #'s

Oh man, that CX2 in black is sweet. Might be adding another putter to my list of future purchases. Really really diggin the CX line.

The Cure RX3F has arrived.

The putter has a nice matte/flatish black finish that looks great behind the ball. No glare. It is not a classic looking putter but that is not what I was looking for. I am looking for a putter that gives me a chance to make 1 or 2 more putts per round that may die off or lip out and be good on different greens. I am a good putter and I believe this could make the difference of a stroke a round on average. My first High MOI putter was a game changer for me and this is an extension of that tech. The look is probably not for everyone but once I am over the ball I see no odd angles or other distractions to bring my line into question. The three ball triangle look is probably the difference.The RX3F has a flange and a single sight line which is why I chose this model. It does not look that large to me. Playing partners really didn't even comment about it.. Which I was thought was going to happen. LOL..:beauty:

I have two rounds in with it so far. Two completely different green speeds for the rounds and it has performed nicely. I have confidence that the ball is going to start on the line I have picked. Really just a matter of speed after that.

The speed control and the quality of the roll are great. The ball leaves with a purpose. Not wobbling its way towards the hole. I had no issues with leaving the ball short or blasting by. Once I had a feel for impact the learning curve was about done.

I have all the weight loaded on and I do not think I will move away from that. To me it has a sensation of sweeping the ball away vs. striking it. Like it dwells on the face for a split second before leaving. The feel at impact is different than any putter I have used. The sound is a little odd at first but nothing distracting. Like a pinging.

I do not change putters like underwear, My old #1 putter is a High MOI putter (in the bag for 8 years) as well but the weight distribution was all straight back vs. being pushed out to the heel and toe on the Cure. Love the adjustable lie angle as well. I may tweak that a little as I get more rounds in but it sits very comfortably currently. Had a 2 hour practice session before gaming it and my back felt fine after which leads me to believe my lie angle is pretty close to what I need it to be.

The triangular 3 ball sight is a nice feature as well. I was always a fan of the 2ball - 3ball putters. Kind of the same thing optically. Just jumbled up. All in all I think this a fantastic putter & will report back when I have hard #'s

A follow up on my previous review. I have not changed the weight or the lie angle since my initial setup. Making more 10-15' putts, leaving less putts short and long. My lag putting from long distance 45-60 ft is greatly improved. The one suggestion/tip I have for any one gaming a Cure would be to make sure you finish your stroke on short putts. I felt like I was going to blast them by and began to decelerate which caused some pulls on the practice green. Shorter back stroke and following through works for me on the testy 4-5' putts. My putting overall has improved. Do not miss my previous putter at all. The Cure RX3F is a fine flat stick.

That is such a great feeling isnt it? Making that 10 footer and hearing the ball hit the cup is something that keeps me coming back.

Had some good putts today with my RX2. Keep it under control for the most part. Thinking about taking a little weight out to see if it will help me

2nd round with the RXi today. No 3-putts. Like that feeling. Ball rolls really well with this putter.

2nd round with the RXi today. No 3-putts. Like that feeling. Ball rolls really well with this putter.

Its going to become an addiction for you I think.

Its going to become an addiction for you I think.
It will never leave my bag if it can reduce my 3-putts. Promising start for sure!

I am looking for a new putter. Initially these didn't hit my radar. But after going through this thread in detail, a Cure putter could be on my list. From pics I like the RX3 with one line. Very interesting!

That was quite popular at the THP event.

I am looking for a new putter. Initially these didn't hit my radar. But after going through this thread in detail, a Cure putter could be on my list. From pics I like the RX3 with one line. Very interesting!
That and rxi were my 2 favs

You will need to spend some time with it at the outset, but after you get dialed in, it is a great putter. Rolling in those knee knockers (4-8 ft) is such a great feeling!!

Back