Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Jaysfan!!! Let's do this :)

oooh. a former Bridgestone Championship HOFer?

yes please!

MileHighPanda!!!!

OMG I'm one excited guy this morning.

Well Ken we won't beat anyone with our distance, but short game is the deciding factor most of the time anyway. I love having your Invitational mojo working for us. #oldguysforthewin

Oh HELL yes! Two of my best friends in that day 1 grouping. Freaking love it.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!

I hope you can hold a club by then LOL!

Oh HELL yes! Two of my best friends in that day 1 grouping. Freaking love it.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!

I hope you can hold a club by then LOL!

I would pack a helmet just in case

Its getting close. Wish my game wasn't so shabby right now but o well...

Still have a week to tighten that up airman. Let's roll.

Looking forward to this.

Team Fan Man is locked and loaded!

Looking forward to playing with playing with TBD and Sparks!

Still have a week to tighten that up airman. Let's roll.

Looking forward to this.

Heck yea, but with a name like G money I'm gonna be counting on you!

I still need to buy my rental car... If I wait too long it's probably just going to get more expensive.

Looking forward to meeting you man.

Heck yea, but with a name like G money I'm gonna be counting on you!

I still need to buy my rental car... If I wait too long it's probably just going to get more expensive.

Looking forward to meeting you man.

So you're saying to bring my "A" game huh? I'll look for it this weekend and hopefully pack it up and bring it with me.

Looking forward to meeting you as well... and definitely having some fun in the Florida sun.

Are we there yet?

I still need to book my car as well. I don't have costco, anyone have a coupon code for anywhere?

Definitely within a week now... This time next week i'll be sitting by the pool waiting for all the fun to begin!

Team Bobcat? Team Colby Sucks? We will figure something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Ken we won't beat anyone with our distance, but short game is the deciding factor most of the time anyway. I love having your Invitational mojo working for us. #oldguysforthewin

I'm not skeered, Jim. Everyone will underestimate us and we'll sneak in there and steal their cheese! We're going to have fun partner.

Well I pm'd my partner around 7:30 this morning and no response. I think the only logical explanation is that he's out practicing. Watch out everybody.

New driver for Disney!

418e56a19adac79dd3096d6faf04949f.jpg

Maybe. I am borrowing my local shops demo this weekend and going to compare it to my 815. Either way I'll be ready.

New driver for Disney!

418e56a19adac79dd3096d6faf04949f.jpg

Maybe. I am borrowing my local shops demo this weekend and going to compare it to my 815. Either way I'll be ready.

Looks good. Hope you hit it long and straight. Sunday tune up round for me at one of the tougher courses in the area.

Just looked at all the pairings. There are some STOUT teams, even of just the guys I know!
Whoever wins this one will have earned it, that's for sure!!
Looking forward to meeting my partner and a number of other people!!

Looks good. Hope you hit it long and straight. Sunday tune up round for me at one of the tougher courses in the area.

Good luck on Sunday. I cannot wait for next weekend.

Back