First foray into the pool, she loved it.
588ac0faca1e7dfe2f20a8474b833190.jpg

I can see that. But isn't Amanda in her mid 20s? I would have thought she had gone swimming before becoming a momma to that wonderful little girl

Little man is riding in style!!!

This kid made two birdies yesterday. In a row lol.

Both times I had him tee it up at the 150 marker and he hit driver/7 iron and made his putts. Only bad thing was every hole after that he expected to make another. He is just learning the subtle agony of golf.

a336195631a43ba9c3403d7cd78aa182.jpg

2f15e316aec374b119ca3ed86743f740.jpg

37d11014ad8e37c05991d1231d5b5c82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crosshanded like a boss.

All joking aside pretty sure he could take me right now with ease

and that position at the top is MONEY

crosshanded like a boss.

All joking aside pretty sure he could take me right now with ease

and that position at the top is MONEY

His biggest thing is alignment. If I don't help him, he'll aim 40 yards right every time from driver to putter. He has snuck back into crosshanded, but I just let him have at it in the name of fun.

He had some good drives, but you still got him. 120 yards is a huge bomb for him and he did that once.

that's pretty damn awesome. Love how he is dressed the part too.

His biggest thing is alignment. If I don't help him, he'll aim 40 yards right every time from driver to putter. He has snuck back into crosshanded, but I just let him have at it in the name of fun.

He had some good drives, but you still got him. 120 yards is a huge bomb for him and he did that once.

I dont know man, im nervous

We bought one of those floaties for Nick and he loves it. The kiddie pool is just deep enough that he can walk around the entire thing and he acts like he owns that pool.

Whoever invented that thing deserves everything they get from it.

And the baby is walking! Now there's nothing safe in the house haha we were starting to worry because he's 13 months and was showing no interest in wanting to walk but now he's on the go!

Parenting Thread

Ryan's first t-ball game was last night. I periscoped it but here are a couple of stills of him. He had a great time.

9746aeabe71897b3fa858116781e83ab.jpg

a1a067cd2e93f2b565c77fca46c1dc6c.jpg

970ff0a8fc1344a34f12da77d72f3964.jpg

Kids are strange creatures.

b8938439a425d5d646d4c7bef9cc754f.jpg

My 9 year old daughter started going to the driving range with me last year. She was on and off about it and I never pushed her to do it. All of a sudden this year she has wanted to go golfing with me. I took her to the course for the first time last week. She hit a few good shots but mostly wanted to drop on the green and putt. I think I am just going to go that route until she decides to start playing the whole hole for herself. I absolutely love it when she plays with me and the wife tells me to take her golfing all the time no so its a win win for me!

Last year someone posted a pic of their new born in their golf bag. Any idea who? I am trying to show my wife, my sons due at the end of the month.

While Amanda is on nights this month, I'm the lucky parent who gets to try and move Lotte from the bedside bassinet to the crib in her room.

This, is going to suck. Watching her on camera now, she's rolling back to tummy to back and staring at the camera, but not crying at least.

Last year someone posted a pic of their new born in their golf bag. Any idea who? I am trying to show my wife, my sons due at the end of the month.

That would be Deuce

While Amanda is on nights this month, I'm the lucky parent who gets to try and move Lotte from the bedside bassinet to the crib in her room.

This, is going to suck. Watching her on camera now, she's rolling back to tummy to back and staring at the camera, but not crying at least.

Do it now, the sooner the better. IME it gets exponentially more difficult the longer you wait.

Annnnnnnd we have passed out.

Paranoid me had to go in and make sure I could see her nose still since the back of her head is to the camera and shes tummyish.

That would be me. Don't have a copy of the pic on my new phone, but will send you a copy on Monday.

How'd she fair lastnight?

Worst and best thing for parents is the camera monitor. When my son started rolling at night my wife would go and flip Jim back over. None of us got much sleep. The doc told her to stop or she'd drive herself crazy and never get sleep worrying about him. But it is nice to see them in that angelic state of sleep. :smile:

How'd she fair lastnight?

Worst and best thing for parents is the camera monitor. When my son started rolling at night my wife would go and flip Jim back over. None of us got much sleep. The doc told her to stop or she'd drive herself crazy and never get sleep worrying about him. But it is nice to see them in that angelic state of sleep.
We were ok from 745 to 100 and then after some milk from 130 to 400, but 400 on she was NOT going back to sleep. Ended up back in our bedroom from 500 to 730 where she slept snuggled with dad. I was just too exhausted to fight out 500 on with no sleep.

It wasn't as bad of a night as I anticipated. Its the first night she was in her crib and unswaddled.

We were ok from 745 to 100 and then after some milk from 130 to 400, but 400 on she was NOT going back to sleep. Ended up back in our bedroom from 500 to 730 where she slept snuggled with dad. I was just too exhausted to fight out 500 on with no sleep.

It wasn't as bad of a night as I anticipated. Its the first night she was in her crib and unswaddled.

It getting through to 4:00 was pretty good. Sometimes having them snuggle next to you isn't so bad.

It getting through to 4:00 was pretty good. Sometimes having them snuggle next to you isn't so bad.
I felt like it was a minor win. She showed she CAN sleep in the crib alone and can self soothe, so that's promising.

Back