Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

You guys talked me into downloading rocket league...I also posted this in the xbox one thread. Scooped that Juggernog edition mini fridge yesterday for ps4. Preordered the hardened for xbox one. (It was all they had left)

dfcc0008bdd93235767897b7e3153927.jpg

You guys are playing golf and I'm just sitting here trying to get a giant ball into a goal

So rocket league is an absolute blast. Played two games so far and I didn't wanna put it down. ?

Joined PS+ and I'm downloading Rocket League as I type this.

cpljohnst is my name if anyone would like to add me to their friends list.

Signed on to PS4 last night and noticed that Rory started downloading. It had 3 hours remaining so I just left it on sleep mode over night. I guess we will see how good or bad it is when I get home.

Signed on to PS4 last night and noticed that Rory started downloading. It had 3 hours remaining so I just left it on sleep mode over night. I guess we will see how good or bad it is when I get home.

Thought you were cancelling the pre-order.

Thought you were cancelling the pre-order.

Forgot to do it and then it just started downloading. Oh well. I will just hope for the best

Finally played Rocket Blast last night and it was a ton of fun. I would have never thought to combine racing and soccer, but they did it very well.

Sorry to hear that

Eh, I just want to have mindless fun. I dont want to be so angry that I want to throw my controller through the TV. I am sure the Golf Club is great for people looking for a real simulation of golf, but I suck enough at real golf, dont need to to it in a video game too. If it sucks, I will still play and have fun.

Eh, I just want to have mindless fun. I dont want to be so angry that I want to throw my controller through the TV. I am sure the Golf Club is great for people looking for a real simulation of golf, but I suck enough at real golf, dont need to to it in a video game too. If it sucks, I will still play and have fun.

It's going to be a blast Dev. We will have fun

I'm getting my copy tomorrow big guy!

I've got Rory downloading as well, looking forward to playing it.

It wont be playable until after midnight. Im interested too. I watched a few streams on Twitch and it look amazing. People said the EA Access download was only 28MB and the download on my PS4 was almost 50MB, so it will be interesting to see what they added.
It kind of makes me wonder if maybe they didnt add more courses or more content. Oh well, we'll see how it is. If nothing else, Ill just go back to Destiny.

It wont be playable until after midnight. Im interested too. I watched a few streams on Twitch and it look amazing but the EA Access download was only 28MB and the download on my PS4 was almost 50MB, so it will be interesting to see what they added.

Yeah the download was 28.6 GB and then there was an update file along with it.

I actually got excited too when I saw it downloading but then I saw it was counting down, so I went online and read that while it will be installed today, it wont be playable until midnight.

I actually got excited too when I saw it downloading but then I saw it was counting down, so I went online and read that while it will be installed today, it wont be playable until midnight.

Im gonna rage if thats the case.

Im gonna rage if thats the case.

Commence raging. That's how online pre-orders work. You can download them early, but then can't play until the day of release (midnight).

Better than not being able to download it until midnight.

Prepare to rage sir

Why is PS4 so annoying with everything? I left my damn PS4 on overnight and all day today for nothing.

Why is PS4 so annoying with everything? I left my damn PS4 on overnight and all day today for nothing.

I think it's the same for Xbox one. If that makes you feel any better. lol

Hitmarker

I don't think it is a PS4 thing. I wish I would have done mine online too... That way I could have gotten a round in tomorrow morning as opposed to nothing until Tuesday night

Back