New Show - Driver vs Driver

Really cool idea here. Hopefully I'll remember to check it out.

I like the idea and will be watching. It will be interesting to see what ideas are left on the floor and which ones are taken.

Hum. My first thought was, this feels like Wilson Golf is grasping at straws. However, the more I think about it the more I like it. This shows Wilson wants to think outside the box, they want to bring fresh ideas to the table and they want golfers to help. This could bring some new customers to Wilson Golf, if they do it right.

I have a surefire way to win this, going to take all the design elements from the Hammer X, name it the Xammer H pow! 400 yds for the win!

Seriously though, I will definitely be checking this out. Cool idea and hopefully gets Wilson Staff some of the attention that they deserve.

I like the idea. I definitely have no golf club design skills, so I will only be an observer.

This sounds like a pretty cool show and I will definitely watch. This is going to be great for Wilson.

Great idea! I look forward to the series premier!!

This is a press release
For golfers, inventors, engineers, or anyone who has an idea or concept they believe could be the next big driver concept, Wilson Golf invites you to participate.

Pleas please please keep the show drama free and not incredibly dumbed down. I'd like to see some in depth explanations and the science on the technologies/ideas and why they will work or not, not some drama packed episode with super high level explanations that are an afterthought.

I'd love to get in on this.

This will be interesting for sure and a decent boost for Wilson I bet...

Question though...can they come with an idea to the show (blueprints, etc.) or do they have to build/develop their own driver prior to the show?

Seems like a pretty cool concept for the show.

I can totally see this turning into this -->
latest

I like the idea and it's a great way to get a company thinking outside the box. Hopefully something truly game-changing will come out of it.

Pretty cool idea, hopefully something like the MOAD from TaylorMade is made :act-up:

Does suggesting they make a white D200 count as innovating? Asking for a friend... This is really cool though. Love seeing Wilson stepping into the spotlight. Great company full of great people.

I'm of the right age to remember when Wilson was "IT" when it came to golf. They had the best of everything. What has happened since those days, I have no idea, and with the limits set by the USGA, I think all the OEM's are running out of idea's, but this should be interesting to watch.

I am so surprised they have come so far in their approach to product development. I too hope it stays true to the task of making a great product without the reality show fake drama.GC did a inventors show several years ago and the Sun Mountain rolling travel bag came from it. That has worked out nicely.
Also whatever you build, Don't call if a Killer Whale.

I think it is a brilliant idea.

It seems Wilson Staffs biggest problem of late has been getting the buyer to bring the product in. This idea is a club of the people and by the people. Hard to say no about buying a product when your potential end user is the Joe Average on the street who designed it. Also it is reaching the real target audience.
I think it is a brilliant idea.

pretty cool idea

I will give this one a chance. It seems really interesting

I have been waiting to see more info on this show to pop up. I will record them for sure and see what its all about. Why do I have a feeling some of the show will be about how Frank Thomas and Brian Urlacher destroying some of the prototypes with test runs with them.

Exited to see this show.

I had a design in mind, but did not submit it because the time commitment was pretty substantial.

Spoke to Wilson a lot this week about this one at their offices and last night over dinner and drinks. The kick off date just might be around the time of #StaffProto

Spoke to Wilson a lot this week about this one at their offices and last night over dinner and drinks. The kick off date just might be around the time of #StaffProto
Maybe a little viewing party while on site!!!

Maybe a little viewing party while on site!!!

or maybe we'll be on the show?

Back