Drone footage from 4th of july scramble

ohio_striker

striped it
Reaction score
Handicap
It was shot on a mavic pro you can change the quality up to 4k. you can even check out my short game skills 25 seconds in enjoy.

were you at the controls? Pretty cool footage.

no the 2 guys i was golfing with both have drones and do paid work on the side they have alot of practice.

That was very cool. Loved the chip shot towards the begin, where he almost holed it.

ill take credit for that ...would have been great if it went in tho.

ill take credit for that ...would have been great if it went in tho.

were there a lot of other ppl on the course and how did they react. I would like to fly my mavic while out there but it's a bit loud, Afraid of bothering anyone.

were there a lot of other ppl on the course and how did they react. I would like to fly my mavic while out there but it's a bit loud, Afraid of bothering anyone.

it was an outing and not a serious event everyone knew before hand the owner was cool with it. not sure about taking it out with an unsuspecting course and players.

Very cool!

Way too cool !!!!

Very cool.

Badass man, looks like a video game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool and I want one !!

Congrats on the chip in !

nice footage, and nice chip in

Very cool footage

Thought about doing this with mine at work outing. Very cool

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've got a friend that does this for a living. He's got some pretty decent course footage. If the powers that be were interested in him shooting some footage of some California events, I'm sure he'd be willing to listen to any offers.

Seeing a lot with drones lately. Cool footage you got there.

That was cool as. Thanks for sharing.

Back