What golf stuff are you hoping to find under the Christmas tree?

rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
My gifts are going to be a driver fitting in the spring, I have never been fit, and a blue tooth speaker for the cart. Hoping for some get out of jail free cards to get out and play more often as well.

Nothing. My wife and family know better then to buy me anything golf related.

A Golden Ticket in a Grab Bag?

Honestly nothing golf wise. I have the things I have want, aside from golfing weather.

Zero. My wife and daughter allow me the discretion to purchase as need or wanted (within reason) during the year. I don't want for anything golf related (within reason) at all. At Christmas I give them a break and don't even discuss golf or what I want (read, getting ready to buy :alien:)

Merry Christmas!

JM

A box of e6s. And the GPS unit I bought for myself but we're pretending is a Christmas present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gift was an Arccos system from the girlfriend and a Golftown giftcard from close family members which helped with buying my 915H 2H.

I'm getting some training aids and a new putter....the downside of a shared Amazon Prime account is I occasionally find out about stuff before Christmas.

Usually just get some balls and putter covers.

A new push cart and some chrome+ balls.

New stand bag. I hope that is all. The balls I get from the gf suck (e.g. Polaris).

Generally my family now knows only to buy what I put on a list golf wise but my brother in law goes off the list often :/ I don't think I asked for anything specifically other than some golf polos since all my XLs don't fit

New stand bag. I hope that is all. The balls I get from the gf suck (e.g. Polaris).

That's Hilarious

Hopefully the stuff I already bought for myself and gave to my wife to wrap and put under the tree for me.

I get it, then tell my wife, then tell my son what I want for Christmas. He then tells the wife who tells him that she'll order it for me from the both of them. That way he feels like he contributed and gets the excitement of watching me open something he knows I really want.

Nothing. My wife and family know better then to buy me anything golf related.

Same here. We have been down that long and winding road........

Some golf shirts is all I gave them leeway for...much to personal. Would having them decide MB/CB be too soon?

Wife already sought my input. I have a Bose SoundLink Color sitting under the tree. Should be great for music on the course. Otherwise I am set for the foreseeable future.

A ​Clicgear 3.5+ and she allowed me to join a new CC.

I think I'll be getting a few gloves, but that's it unless there's a few surprises like balls or novelty golf gifts from the kiddos.

My wife let me play twice while on our trip to Mexico, best present yet!

The in laws usually give a pretty hefty gift card to TGW, hoping to perhaps add MD3 wedges. My BIL before me is a golfer and they learned to not try and buy golf gear.

Nothing. We both already got new clubs in the past month or two.

Divorced so no need to worry about presents from wife, GF knows better and so do the kids so if there's any golf stuff under the tree it'll be something I've bought in the past few weeks (been on a roll) and put there myself :clap:

Nothing really. I'll be extremely surprised if there is. Wife thinks I have too many golf polos as is. Just bought myself new golf shoes. Told her i want a t60° W grind MD3 wedge but doubtful that is going to show up under the tree

What golf stuff are you hoping to find under the Christmas tree?

The secret to a repeatable, consistent and fundamentally sound swing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The secret to a repeatable, consistent and fundamentally sound swing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Feel free to re gift that to me when you're done with it.

Nothing for me except a trip to Mexico and perfect golf weather on perfect courses.

Hoping to get all the golf balls I lost this season replenished. A 50-100 count bucket would suffice :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back