Red Hydrogen Phone

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The company famous for its video cameras is now teasing the worlds first holographic media machine. They say it does not require glasses to see the holograms either.
All we know right now is that the screen is 5.7 and runs Android.
Titanium model is $1600 and Aluminum is $1200

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F528335%2F704abaa2-8eda-4626-9752-47e09110422d.png

Well, that's intriguing! Which THPer is the earliest adopter with the most disposable income? We need to make sure he sees this and let's us know how cool (or not) it is. :D

The real question is what are the fps and at what quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's intriguing! Which THPer is the earliest adopter with the most disposable income? We need to make sure he sees this and let's us know how cool (or not) it is. :D
Who's WITB thread has the most views, replies and changes? That's our guinea pig...

It's not this guy!

Who's WITB thread has the most views, replies and changes? That's our guinea pig...

Is mr.hicksta a tech ho too or just a club ho?

That could be pretty cool. Should be fun to learn more.

It's only a couple hundred bucks more than your regular phones. I know my iPhone 6s+ was almost 1G

It's only a couple hundred bucks more than your regular phones. I know my iPhone 6s+ was almost 1G

Well they are 5 and 7 times more than my v10.

So you buy it and let us know how it is.

Well they are 5 and 7 times more than my v10.

So you buy it and let us know how it is.

I am due for an update but I'm waiting on the i8. Android doesn't do it for me...

Can we mash the hype button? I mean, great if they can pull it off but that press release was a word jumble of catch phrases.

That being said, their camera tech is ridiculous, so I'm kinda rooting for them to prove me wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Famous for its cameras is a stretch. Infamous for its pain in the ass cameras is more like it.

But I digress. I'm definitely intrigued by the phone, but not enough to pre-order. I'd like to see it in the wild first.

Back