The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie, the Panthers are good and the Falcons are not bad. In fact they kicked our butt. But we are capable of playing at a really high level. 14 in a row and 17 straight regular season games is not a fluke.If healthy this is a team made for the playoffs.
Can't believe Carolina lost to Atlanta. People have been questioning their ball club all year even when undefeated and losing to Atlanta seems to confirm that as they head to the playoffs soon.

JB- don't look now, but Freeman is back in the NFL

Just goes to show how bad luck is hurt and what's out there on the street to go this route
I hear Jamarcus Russell is available.

Alright, emart. I need your Bills to come through big this week, assuming the Steelers can manage to win Sunday in Cleveland. They've already demonstrated they can lose to anybody in the league.

Figured the Patriots would handle the Jets. My inner conspiracy theorist thinks they tanked on purpose to give the Jets the line on the six seed. :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, emart. I need your Bills to come through big this week, assuming the Steelers can manage to win Sunday in Cleveland. They've already demonstrated they can lose to anybody in the league.

Figured the Patriots would handle the Jets. My inner conspiracy theorist thinks they tanked on purpose to give the Jets the line on the six seed. :alien:

Don't get your hopes up. They didn't even look good winning last week. No offense to any Kellen Moore fans, but he shouldn't even be in the NFL let alone be starting.

Don't get your hopes up. They didn't even look good winning last week. No offense to any Kellen Moore fans, but he shouldn't even be in the NFL let alone be starting.

Probably better if they didn't anyway. Steelers don't have enough defense to win playoff football anyway.

Probably better if they didn't anyway. Steelers don't have enough defense to win playoff football anyway.

True but their offense is real good. Don't understand what happened to them last week. I thought the Ravens D was bad.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chip Kelly is out in Philadelphia.

Just saw this. Always knew he'd fail at this level. He isn't an NFL coach at all
10-6, 10-6, 6-9. Things fell apart this year but I am not sure I'd say the whole thing was a failure.

And Red Headed Jesus is safe and sound.

Oh Lord.

man they wasted no time on kicking kelly to the curb.

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers pick up Chip Kelly.

10-6, 10-6, 6-9. Things fell apart this year but I am not sure I'd say the whole thing was a failure.

While there's been worse, I just never saw him being a total success and this year has shown that.

I don't know enough about the locker room in Philly (do any of us really?) but it seems a lot of players don't like him

Heck of a lot better than Tomsula

Well, an 8 ball is better than Ron Jeremy...

York and Baalke have to go before the Niners stand a chance. They had their coach and GM in Harbaugh. They blew that and set themselves back 10 years again

Just saw Chip is out. Didn't think it was going to happen, but apparently his power struggle last season for personnel decisions, then making a whole lot of weird roster moves that led to this season, was too much. The timing makes me think the discord was rather strong.

Just saw Chip is out. Didn't think it was going to happen, but apparently his power struggle last season for personnel decisions, then making a whole lot of weird roster moves that led to this season, was too much. The timing makes me think the discord was rather strong.

When you have current and former players using words like "absolute power" it never ends well. Yes these are professional athletes getting paid millions, but they are type A guys you can't push around or manipulate like in college. These guys have options college kids dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back