Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Just got the tracking info, should be here Tuesday by close of business. :banana: And with weather in the mid 50's next weekend it will get put into play!!!!

Looking forward to your feedback Snickerdog.

we can order a time-share putter

We can meet in the middle to exchange and get a round in w/ Scarnici. Works out well.

What's great to see is that I'm not seeing any show up on the buy sell trade forum. Shows that these are the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to add one of these to my collection but the few times I've hit it for some reason the sound/feel of the ball coming off the face seemed strange to my ears. I really need to try this outside and see how it performs, I'm sure I could get used to the sound.

I want to add one of these to my collection but the few times I've hit it for some reason the sound/feel of the ball coming off the face seemed strange to my ears. I really need to try this outside and see how it performs, I'm sure I could get used to the sound.
IMHO it's the result of the TFI face being so unique and better on sound and feel than others. Give it some time. Trust me.

IMHO it's the result of the TFI face being so unique and better on sound and feel than others. Give it some time. Trust me.

Fully agree. The TFI insert is simply outstanding. Typically I prefer milled faced putters for distance control, sound and feel; but IMO, the TFI insert performs as well as any milled faced putters that I've tried.

Cleveland has a winner here and I suspect that the TFI line of putters will be further expanded.

Waiting is the worst part when purchasing any new equipment online. That's one real good thing about brick and mortar outlets. Instant gratification.
Just couldn't find one any where. We can order it for you Sir.

Just couldn't find one any where. We can order it for you Sir.

Finding Cleveland putters locally has been a problem but ordering online hasn't been. My present inventory of TFI putters include the 6.5, 8.0, 35" Smart Square, and the 38" Smart Square (cut down to 36.5"). As you can see ordering has not been a problem for me. My wife has a different opinion on that subject. :)

Finding Cleveland putters locally has been a problem but ordering online hasn't been. My present inventory of TFI putters include the 6.5, 8.0, 35" Smart Square, and the 38" Smart Square (cut down to 36.5"). As you can see ordering has not been a problem for me. My wife has a different opinion on that subject. :)
Oh believe me, my wife was asking the same question about why I needed a new putter. That is a nice set of putters you have!!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing the feedback from the "new guys" once you receive your putters. Of course it would be nice to hear from those of us that have had them for awhile too...

Disclaimer/excuse: I haven't played since the event.:sad:

Tried the 8.0 today at my local club. It has a great feel. I like the counter balance and the club head is huge, but I really liked it. It may end up in my bag!

Tried the 8.0 today at my local club. It has a great feel. I like the counter balance and the club head is huge, but I really liked it. It may end up in my bag!

I love CB putters. Combine that with a precision alignment system = magic.

Another good round with the 6.5. 2 birdies (10ft & 25ft) and 3 par putts of 10ft, 15ft and 20ft. I really feel I'm making more putts outside of 10 feet than I was before.

I think I have posted in this thread before professing my love for the 6.5. I gave been gaming it since Sept and its the best putter " for me " that I have ever gamed. I have it at 33 inches and a SS Flatso 2.0. But.......now I have came across the the TFI RHO Smart Square. I so want to give this club a try but no one remotely close to me has one to demo. Anyone rolled one yet or seen one in person. I may just make the plunge and pick one up

Thanks

I think I have posted in this thread before professing my love for the 6.5. I gave been gaming it since Sept and its the best putter " for me " that I have ever gamed. I have it at 33 inches and a SS Flatso 2.0. But.......now I have came across the the TFI RHO Smart Square. I so want to give this club a try but no one remotely close to me has one to demo. Anyone rolled one yet or seen one in person. I may just make the plunge and pick one up

Thanks

Don't have any experiencer with the RHO, but I do with the CB Halo. Loved it so much that I have 2 of them (35" & 36.5"). Take a close look on the Cleveland site and compare the RHO to the Halo, they are almost identical. Your "best putter for me that I have ever gamed" comment is exactly how I feel about my Halos.

Have you ever tried any of the CB TFI's? If you ever get a chance do give it a roll - you may come over to the dark side. :)

Okay...I pulled the trigger on the 6.5 model.

This one in smart square is back on my radar

I would like to get a center shafted version, but I want to try the 2135 tech and not necessarily get the smart square version. Is 6.5 the best option then?

I would like to get a center shafted version, but I want to try the 2135 tech and not necessarily get the smart square version. Is 6.5 the best option then?

If it's a non-counter balanced putter you want look at the 1.0 or the 6.5. The CB version is the 8.0.

Do you think the 6.5 would be a better transition from a cs than the plumbers neck on the 1.0 and 8.0?

Don't have any experiencer with the RHO, but I do with the CB Halo. Loved it so much that I have 2 of them (35" & 36.5"). Take a close look on the Cleveland site and compare the RHO to the Halo, they are almost identical. Your "best putter for me that I have ever gamed" comment is exactly how I feel about my Halos.

Have you ever tried any of the CB TFI's? If you ever get a chance do give it a roll - you may come over to the dark side. :)

Think I'll pick up the halo in 35 inch and cut down to 33 then add a ss flatso

Thanks for input

Back