2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

They were fantastic. The whole meal was great. Fantastic place that I look forward to visiting again.

You did it right dude. Service was absolutely top notch

Burnt ends and bread pudding. Unknown to me before THP events.

THP: come for the golf, stay for the bread pudding and burnt ends. The people are ok, too.

Oh wow. I had never had bread pudding before until that night and I loved it.
I still haven't had any... Spivey ate it all...

I still haven't had any... Spivey ate it all...

cbf9d74dfc5659faadef50ae67ef9be8.jpg

MikeJB30 (food snob): "The burnt ends are one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life."

thp always finds great courses. Congrats to the first timer and fourth time hof'er.

Gosh that food looked awesome...congratulations on yet another win Ken!!

This was my first event, had a blast and can't wait for the next one! I am hooked!

This was my first event, had a blast and can't wait for the next one! I am hooked!
Did you make it to dinner? I asked around and was told you were not there.

Did you make it to dinner? I asked around and was told you were not there.

He was there. I saw him just before he left. And he decided to play tomorrow so I am SOL! :eyepoke:

That food looks absolutely amazing! I'm going to make sure I make the next event THP hosts in KC.

He was there. I saw him just before he left. And he decided to play tomorrow so I am SOL! :eyepoke:
Ah, too bad I missed him.

It was nice meeting you and everyone else. There were quite I few more I did not get to meet. All in all though a great time. I really enjoyed the entire event. Glad Io got to participate. Many thanks to JB and everyone else involved with setting this up.

Truly, this has been a great thread to follow. The event was great and thanks to all the updates it felt like we were there too. Almost.

Truly, this has been a great thread to follow. The event was great and thanks to all the updates it felt like we were there too. Almost.
You would have been a great addition Frsnk and no doubt had a great time.

This was my 6th official THP event (I think) and my favorite golf course of any THP event yet.

Glad yo see @rambler finally got a win after all those 2nd place finishes..... Well done!

The course looks top notch, I really reget not being able to make it now. Glad you all are having an amazing time, good eats and a chance to make new friends and see old friends. Thank you for sharing your memories with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC Event

KC Event

I want to thank JB, GG and all the others who helped put this event together. Was an amazing course and I had an incredible time.I met some many awesome guys this weekend that I hope see to play golf with many more times. I do dread the 6 hr drive I have ahead of me to get back home but all the fun and memories were incredible.

First off, thanks to JB, GG, MD, Taylor and Bridgestone Golf for pulling this event together. Despite the soggy conditions and CPO it was still an amazing event with a bunch of phenomenal THPers.

Congrats to Jeremy on his first HOF and Ken on his...well I've lost count of how many HOF tags he's now accumulated. In fact, I think The Annihilator is going to have to write some sort of special code on the forum to allow that many HOF tags under one person's forum name! Seriously, congrats guys.

Hawk, Spivey and WUBears (Tim)...it was a blast playing with you guys today. Tim can straight up demolish the golf ball! It was awesome to watch.

Sadly, I had to bail before the BBQ tonight to drive back to Arkansas. Like Jman it was a question of getting home after midnight or getting home around 9 PM. Had a great time, though, and look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

I didn't get many pics/videos but I was able to capture a slo-mo video of Seth's majestic swing while he was hammering balls on the Flightscope. Thanks to the poor AT&T coverage at Prairie Highlands today I couldn't upload this until just now. You're welcome! :act-up:

I could spot that sliding right foot from a mile away! It's a majestic swing alright

What an amazing day, pretty sure that was the most fun I've had , with my clothes on, in ages. Thanks to JB and GG for putting this all together and everyone who contributed.
J4U, McRock and FlyingWedge were a blast to spend course time with, they me cracking up despite the heat and long, slow play.
The Bbq was best I've ever had by far, but seeing all my old buddies and meeting a few more was perfect. Thanks to you all, now to find a cold dark place to hide for a couple days and revive.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back