Best Dressed on Tour?

You're starting to date yourself FK!

No votes for BillyHo?!

Someone cast a vote for BillyHo! I'd throw him a vote!

I have to go with Spieth and Fowler. Spieth always looks put together and looks like scripting I would like to wear. Fowler takes some chances with designs and colors but is usually well coordinated.

Maybe (probably?) in the minority here but I always liked the vest/cardigan and tie combo Ryan Palmer used to wear.

Sergio has a nice clean traditional look on the course

Martin Kaymer

I'd lean towards Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth. Honorable mention to Rickie Fowler. Interesting that they all happen to be great friends.

Jordan Spieth and Jason Day.

Aphibarnrat if that tour counts. Patrick Reed if it doesnt

I'll say Justin Rose aside from the sun glasses.

DJ and AS

McDowell and Rose, but I'm a sucker for a golf sweater

DJ, Scott and Woodland always look good.

Sneds and G-Mac are quite well dressed.

JM

I personally go with the sporty look like Jordan, but when it comes to style I love the old look in the 40's and 50's. Ryan Moore would be the best dressed back when he use to not wear a hat and would wear the button up vest. That was a clean look. I think the no hat looks best but its hard to pass up on easy money.

Good question, but the first thing that came to mind was either Keegan Bradley or Billy Horshel. I seem to recall they both where pretty awesome shoes.

~Rock

Morgan Hoffman is one of my favorites

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Justin Thomas always has some sweet Polo gear and DJ with the Adidas gear looks good. Those would be the two that I would point to.

Henrik Stenson. I really love the Boss clothes he wears. Sadly, I'm not tall and thin, so could not pull that look off.

Fowler and JT in my opinion.

Puma does a great job with Fowler for the most part, and the Sunday burnt orange and black is cool.

Camilo Villegas and his style is something I've liked in years past, he's also playing this weekend.

Spieth, but I like UA stuff.

Best all time was Payne Stewart. Currently I would go with DJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if he ever plays again Tiger was just classy IMO and always looked together, not too far in any direction.

Lexi Thompson. She strikes a great balance between looking athletic and attractive / sexy.

Back