Best Dressed on Tour?

Maybe (probably?) in the minority here but I always liked the vest/cardigan and tie combo Ryan Palmer used to wear.

Ryan Palmer or ryan Moore?

Well if he ever plays again Tiger was just classy IMO and always looked together, not too far in any direction.

Tiger always wore pants that were way too baggy. Looked like parachute pants.

Adam Scott or pretty much any of the Nike guys.

If we're speaking both tours I think the South Korean players take the cake. They are on point!

Fowler,Spieth and Matsayana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm shocked by all of the Speith responses.

I gotta go with Billy Ho !

My top two would probably be Spieth and his simple style as well as Dustin Johnson. He usually has a pretty clean look also.

Lots of people are saying Spieth and DJ. That's funny because I generally like most of DJ's options, I think Spieth's scripting is boring as he||.

For best dressed, I agree that Rickie looks very good most of the time. Smylie also has some threads.

definitely not a Nike staffer - the overly tight blade collar shirts do not ooze style....

I will go with Sergio

I say Graeme McDowell, since he's got his own clothing line I imagine he's got more say in his sartorial choices than most, and he generally looks very classy.

Well if he ever plays again Tiger was just classy IMO and always looked together, not too far in any direction.

Except none of his stuff ever fit right. I think he only ever looked okay on the course because someone else was dressing him.

And check out his off-the-course style. Horrible.

blogs-the-loop-assets_c-2014-04-blog-tiger-jeans-shirt-thumb-518x619-133221.jpg

tiger-woods-all-denim.jpg

tiger-woods-tiger-jam-1.jpg

4518e0a7eb73578898c81f9de6d10348--tiger-woods-prince-outfits.jpg

Haha this is funny. I have actually never thought about how someone looks on the golf course. Interesting!

Tough to pick. All I know is he almost certainly British

Billy Horschel, Justin Thomas, and Luke Donald. The Polo and RLX guys definitely look the best.

Except none of his stuff ever fit right. I think he only ever looked okay on the course because someone else was dressing him.

And check out his off-the-course style. Horrible.

blogs-the-loop-assets_c-2014-04-blog-tiger-jeans-shirt-thumb-518x619-133221.jpg

tiger-woods-all-denim.jpg

tiger-woods-tiger-jam-1.jpg

4518e0a7eb73578898c81f9de6d10348--tiger-woods-prince-outfits.jpg
Well I guess when you have a billion dollars you make your own style.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Luke Donald.

Think DJ always looks smartly dressed, props to Ricki for his bold colours and outfits except those high tops.

Dl3, Speith, Sneeds and Kuch are my favorites.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Graeme McDowell and Ian Poulter

John Daly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

G Mac and Ryan Palmer.

Back