Best Dressed on Tour?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best dressed on tour?

I like Spieth and his under armour, nothing fancy just clean cut, also same for DJ. One who I like also who I think flies under radar is Snedeker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Rickie and Justin Thomas as best dressed with the color combos they are not afraid to wear.

Thinking traditionally I think Spieth and Snedeker.

Jordan Spieth and Adam Scott

I like a lot of the stuff Matsuyama wears.

Adam Scott and DJ are solid.

Fowler is good when he leaves the hightops at home and doesn't OD on orange.

minus the shoes i like justin thomas' look.

also agree that sneds is really sharp without being too flashy.

Tim Herron? Honestly, that's a difficult question to answer. Most of those guys are totally styling. I do like that some are not afraid to be bold, like Justin Thomas and Billy Horschel for example. I kind of favor the sporty look, but the classic look is, well, classic.

DJ. Being tall and lean doesn't hurt either. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Jordan Spieth's scripting but that might be more to my taste same with Snedeker. I do think Adam Scott and Rafael Cabrera Bello are two of the best dressed on the tour. I can't come close to pulling off what Bello wears, but I think he is one of the better dressed on the tour.

I'd give the nod to Rickie, always loved his style and pushing the envelope a bit.

I like the Jason Day look!

My top two would probably be Spieth and his simple style as well as Dustin Johnson. He usually has a pretty clean look also.

Justin Thomas is best dressed as far as I'm concerned. He's always looking good and once in a while pulls out some really schnazzy stuff.

Graeme McDowell

Wow, lots of Spieth answers which I like (and most of the time agree w except when he gets too striped) but surprising since he's bashed for his major scripting a lot. People don't like blue around here. :D

Adam Scott. Also like GMAC's outfits.

Justin Thomas
Adam Scott

I think Adam Scott would look good in just about any outfitter he went with.

Wait, can I say that?

Brooks koepka gets my vote.

it's a boring answer, but I still like how Davis Love III dresses.

He doesn't play on tour any longer but Tommy Armour 3 was a sharp dressed man!!!

I'll go with 1a) Adam Scott and 1b) Justin Thomas.

Honourable mention to Luke Donald.

Back