Happy Birthday GolferGal

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is not her birthday, that would be tomorrow, but if I dont get it up today, someone will beat me to it and I wanted to make this post after the wonderful things she said on mine a couple of days ago.

I feel so bad, this is not how I was hoping we would be spending JB's birthday. We were going to take a couple days before leaving for Legacy to spend at Universal, which he has never been to before. But then Ellie tore her ACL and needed surgery, so now there's no Universal and he is driving alone to Legacy, spending his birthday worrying about Ellie.

No matter what hardships or issues he is facing, he will always put THP first, he will always make sure that the members here are happy and that the THP events go as close to perfect as we can imagine. He has a work ethic like I have never seen in a person before and it's just one of the many qualities I adore and admire about him.

I'm sorry you are driving alone on your birthday, but I hope you find a little time to do something fun while out there. Be safe, we love you and we will see you next week!

Another year, another 365 days wiser for my partner, my wife and most importantly my best friend. She is home because my "daughter" (puppy) Ellie is having surgery again and offered to stay behind and take care of the responsibility. We have yet to celebrate our birthdays during the course of our marriage, because we work and I dont say that to play the martyr, it's just a fact of life.

THP comes first for her, and at the risk of sounding cliche, I wouldn't change it in any way shape or form. There are times when it's tiring, frustrating, exhausting in the climate we live in today, but at the end of the day, it's what we chose to do and what comes first. GolferGal is the most selfless person I have ever come across and spends her days making sure everybody else is happy. She works tirelessly to make everything perfect all the way down to travel and keeps me grounded along the way.

She gave up everything for the life I wanted, and while it's not always glamorous, has managed to do so with a smile. Every day we are apart I miss her, and everday I miss her, I can't wait to see her again. You are my rock, my friend and I am honored to call you my wife.

I love you, and I will see you next week.

Happy T-1 day Birthday Day Morgan!!! Hope you get feeling 100% and have a great day!

Thats Awesome you guy's, and Happy Birthday Morgan !

Have a great one, Morgan!

*reserving spot for tomorrow*

Thanks for holding my spot!

Happy Birthday Morgan. Have a good day boss.

Last edited:
Happy Early Birthday Morgan!

Happy early birthday Morgan!!!

Happy (almost) Birthday Morgan! Thanks for being such a sweetheart whenever we've corresponded here in THP. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Happy a day ahead birthday Morgan!

Happy Early Birthday Morgan! Thank you for all that you do for us to have the online golf existence we do. Your hard work and tireless efforts are a testament to who you are and how much this place means to you.

Thanks again & have a great 21st Birthday!

morgan2_zps9nqrrdb7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have a great birthday tomorrow, Morgan. My thoughts will be with you and Ellie, hoping the little girl comes through her surgery fine and recovers quickly. Here's hoping also that you and JB will get to spend next year's birthdays together and I'll still be here to wish you both the best. Thank you for all you both do for us. :thankyou: :birthday:

Happy Birthday! Hoping your puppy gets better quickly. Thank you for all you do for us here on THP.

Happy Early Birthday

Happy Birthday Morgan! Have a great day!

Happy birthday (tomorrow)! Hope Ellie does well and recovers soon.

Happy Birthday, Morgan. I hope Ellie appreciates you as much as Josh does.

Happy birthday Morgan (tomorrow)! Thanks for all you do for all of us here!

Happy birthday.
Hope you have a great day.

Happy early Birthday!

Happy Birthday tomorrow Morgan !!

Best wishes for Ellie and safe travels for Josh !

GG,

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Morgan. To read the love you and JB have for each other and THP as well, is pretty cool.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You two are awesome! Happy early birthday Morgan!

Happy early birthday Morgan! You rock!!

Happy early birthday to the boss! Thanks for all you do.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back