2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Stenson at -6 and Coetzee at -7 for the round, wow. Not a ton of super low scores but there's definitely some birds out there

Tiger Woods shoots 68 or better today. Mark it down.
This way fans can say yesterday was just a cold putter or whatever Wardy was babbling about
He will follow up with one of Saturday or Sundays rounds being higher than 74
But the media (and others) will look back and say "he is this close".

Oh Rory.....ankle is fine.

This group has been awesome to watch. Short game clinic today

This way fans can say yesterday was just a cold putter or whatever Wardy was babbling about

I'm not convinced he'll make the cut, but if he does, the rest is this is so dead on. When was the last time Tiger shot two good rounds on the weekend? I've actually always rooted for him and I can't even remember.

George Coetzee is at -8 through 17. However unlikely it is, I am now rooting for him to hole out on 18 for eagle, sign for 62, and shut Johnny Miller up forever.

I hope the wind Gods have the same conditions ready for the PM guys today as they did yesterday. If not, DJ might be 13 under par by the end of the day.

Which do you dislike worse....

1. Wardy's Babbling
2. Media constantly talking about an irrelevant TW?

Hard to argue with this. He isn't pulling driver much and is attempting to keep himself in play with the 3W. With the higher temperatures today and firmer conditions, he should be able to replicate his strategy from yesterday. His putting really couldn't be any worse than yesterday. If he hits 13 or 14 greens I think he'll get to 68 or so. Then melt down tomorrow. Close with a number in the high 60's sunday, he's near par or maybe -1 or -2 and everyone is encouraged, Golf Channel ramps up the President's Cup captain's pick drama and the sun rises in the east again tomorrow.

Did we miss anything?

Is there a rule... or "etiquette" on which caddie takes the pin out of the hole?

is it who ever is closest? who ever shot first on the hole etc?

What a waste of two days at work yesterday and today....how can they expect me to focus during a major. This is a great group to watch!

Good day for the Swedes so far! Especially Stenson :)

Stenson is my new hope for 62 and the end of "in 1973, when I shot 63 at Oakmont . . ."

Edit: Apparently rooting for 62s causes bogeys.

Double edit: Hiroshi Iwata is at -9 playing 18. Come on dude I've never heard of.

just took a look at the leaderboard for the first time today, wow some really LOW scores being shot

Rory just pounded it well ahead of the other two

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Stenson is my new hope for 62 and the end of "in 1973, when I shot 63 at Oakmont . . ."

Edit: Apparently rooting for 62s causes bogeys.

Double edit: Hiroshi Iwata is at -9 playing 18. Come on dude I've never heard of.
Just saw that, no idea who he is lol but keep it going!

Rory is ok at this golf thing.

Rory may be a pretty good player just a hunch

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Feeling a lot better about my Horschel and Koepka picks today than I was yesterday...

Sounds like Iwata just missed his chip for 62 on 18. Still, a 29 on the back for 63 isn't too shabby. Even had a bogey on 9.

Sounds like Iwata just missed his chip for 62 on 18. Still, a 29 on the back for 63 isn't too shabby. Even had a bogey on 9.

Suck on that Johnny Miller! :act-up:

Back