2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Yeah, this course looks awesome and what Chambers Bay should have looked like. I would like to play there and Erin Hills for sure.

Duvall on TGC talking about DJ length.

"They say this is a long hitters course". Duvall then adds. "Well every course is a long hitters course. I've never seen being long as a bad thing."

He is so Fricking good on TV

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Why do all the guys in the Omega commercial have the ball marker off of their glove? I don't know why this bothers me but it does. If you don't want a logo in the add couldn't you just get a glove with no logo from somewhere?

keep the big cat miked at all times! good stuff

F-bombs!

I can't what for the afternoon and see a true marquee geoup

Smooth stroke by Kaymer

Couple F-Bombs from TW!

I liked the comment that Tiger was away from the gallery, but as per usual he was right next to a microphone.

That is only intensity guys.

DJ seems to be setting himself up nicely for another Sunday collapse.

Getting around very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Tiger is just painful. I really want the guy to do good and become relevant again, but there is no reason he should be the marquee group.

"what the F is wrong with you" :laughing:

Watching Tiger is just painful. I really want the guy to do good and become relevant again, but there is no reason he should be the marquee group unless you are Mward, watching the marquee group is pants optional

Small FIFY

Duvall on TGC talking about DJ length.

"They say this is a long hitters course". Duvall then adds. "Well every course is a long hitters course. I've never seen being long as a bad thing."

He is so Fricking good on TV

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I love Duval commentary, by far the best

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Keegan no happy, my God he is making Tiger look like the Tiger of old right now.

"what the F is wrong with you" :laughing:

I ask myself this every week then realize there isn't enough time in a round to answer that question.

Oh Tiger,another one just now

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Its pathetic. Why have a Tiger Tracker when that is all that is being done.
He will win again, as I have said for years, I mean he plays in some unique things that set up for him to do so (see World Challenge), but how about covering what is actually happening in the event.

And dont give me the song and dance that he is what people want to hear about. Thats because you never talk about anything else. So many incredible stories lost in the shuffle. Great names on the leaderboard too.

I agree with this so much !!!

How about showing some of the players that will actually be around for the weekend?
I am completely sick of the Tiger Woods watch....ugh!
I want to see some good golf !!!!

I ask myself this every week then realize there isn't enough time in a round to answer that question.

Lol he lit off quite a few F bombs, i can relate. Breed was laughing about it. Nantz would be rattled haha

Only one person has ever won a major ranked outside the top 200.

My app says the marquee group coverage is currently off air. I guess their dump button cuts the feed after seven minutes, instead of seven seconds.

Back