Callaway MD3 Wedges Review Thread

Saw this posted somewhere and thought people might want to check it out themselves.

https://sketchfab.com/callawaygolf

I was checking this out myself, super cool even though they have the S grind 3d in the c grind spot on the website. Basically convinced myself that I will be getting a 58 at least, maybe a 54. The green, the finish, the stock grip. Hope the C grind is similar to the T Grind is all.

I'm going to have to go a W Grind a look since I take divots that leave holes deep enough to bury a small animal in.

I'll take a 52 now. Kthnxbye.

Have a S Grind in my 58 degree currently and I am thinking that will be same combo I try with these.

Callaway MD3 Wedges Preview

Callaway MD3 Wedges Preview

A closer look at the MD3 and it looks like there's milling on the outside of the face. I like that. Reminds me of the Wilson Staff FG Tour 100 which I love the look of
d23783918e6afac325cf72725fc17217.jpg

I'm absolutely in love with the black. I have a thing for black wedges and these are stunning.

I'm absolutely in love with the black. I have a thing for black wedges and these are stunning.

They look so good. I'd kill for them to release the PM in that finish.

Just saw this on twitter...drool

ac0f011ddddc27d57a895869c404528e.jpg

They look so good. I'd kill for them to release the PM in that finish.
You hush! I don't want to buy two exact pm wedges I have just in black finish. And if they did the black I'd be buying mo doubt

You hush! I don't want to buy two exact pm wedges I have just in black finish. And if they did the black I'd be buying mo doubt

As would I my friend, as would I.

Have we seen any pics of the face yet?

Have we seen any pics of the face yet?
Look at the 3d rendering on the website. That's at least a decent start. Leading edge looks much better compared to MD2 initially.

Probably just going to paint fill mine all black. Love the stealth look.

Probably just going to paint fill mine all black. Love the stealth look.

I may be trying to pint fill the callaway logo and the "MD3 MILLED" the same green as the dots and the grind paint. Such a sweet looking wedge

I may be trying to pint fill the callaway logo and the "MD3 MILLED" the same green as the dots and the grind paint. Such a sweet looking wedge

I guess I'll have to see it in person, but it looks very bright to me haha.

Mark Crossfield just did a video on these. Those yellow utx grips look so badass lol i want some

I appreciate you Jimmy but I don't get down like that. Haha

Mark Crossfield just did a video on these. Those yellow utx grips look so badass lol i want some
I was just thinking the Masters edition UTx would look great on these wedges.

The face looks great on these. Much better than the last ones IMO. I also love that neon green/black UTX.

Apparently I don't have enough bounce on my 58*...sorry Rodger! I'll hopefully be able to snag a 58* MD3 at #TheGauntlet and Mr. Cleveland can fix my error.

Back