DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun boys, that weekend is booked for me.

While you're there would deliver a message? Kindly tell Martsy and Lynchburg14 that us NoVA boys are going to want a piece of them, too! :)

I'd be down for a round on the 25th or 26th.

Let's make this happen guys. I am going to be good for Saturday or Sunday.

Any ideas on a course? I am looking to keep the cost under 70 bucks anything over that isn't really feasible for me right now.

Thoughts?

Have fun boys, that weekend is booked for me.
Yeah you have important things going on... Haha you will do awesome Kevin we all know it

Yeah you have important things going on... Haha you will do awesome Kevin we all know it

He's is going to kick butt, take names, and give the Virginia side a fighting chance at this border war all at the same time.

Let's make this happen guys. I am going to be good for Saturday or Sunday.

Any ideas on a course? I am looking to keep the cost under 70 bucks anything over that isn't really feasible for me right now.

Thoughts?
Saturday works better for me, but Sunday is doable 25th 26th

Last edited:
I'm good either day. Under $70... Brambleton and Twin Lakes are my primary targets there. Also nice if you want to walk, though depends on the weather for me. Other possible options are Pleasant Valley if you get the right time, maybe a couple of the courses in Gainesville though I'm sure Bristow Manor will be a straight swamp on the front nine with all of the rain we've been getting.

that weekend is a no go for me.

I'm good either day. Under $70... Brambleton and Twin Lakes are my primary targets there. Also nice if you want to walk, though depends on the weather for me. Other possible options are Pleasant Valley if you get the right time, maybe a couple of the courses in Gainesville though I'm sure Bristow Manor will be a straight swamp on the front nine with all of the rain we've been getting.

I have played both courses at Twin Lakes and Bristow Manor. I would love to play Brambleton

What weekend are you guys talking about? I"m tied up this weekend...taking a Can-Am driving class this weekend to get my VA license!

What weekend are you guys talking about? I"m tied up this weekend...taking a Can-Am driving class this weekend to get my VA license!
Weekend of the 25th and 26th

So let's get this started.

Quote this message if you are interested and we can get a head count going. Also tell me which day you would prefer Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th.

Once we get an idea of who can play we can decide on a course.

Also if there is enough interest I can start another thread so we don't derail this one

Quote this message if you are interested and we can get a head count going. Also tell me which day you would prefer Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th.

Also if there is enough interest I can start another thread so we don't derail this one
Saturday over Sunday. I'm in

Either works for me.

Brambleton is a good track. Greens are usually a little slower than some of the other courses but it's been in pretty good shape this year.

Saturday over Sunday. I'm in
Sweet.
Either works for me.

Brambleton is a good track. Greens are usually a little slower than some of the other courses but it's been in pretty good shape this year.
Cool. I am probably leaning toward Saturday at this point.

So we need 1 more for a foursome.

Played andrews today after the rain stopped. The East course is in really good shape minus a couple greens and the standing water...I have seen the fairways and rough look that good in a while.

Played andrews today after the rain stopped. The East course is in really good shape minus a couple greens and the standing water...I have seen the fairways and rough look that good in a while.
How did you hit em?

How did you hit em?

Other than 3 shots with my irons I hit them extremely well. Tee game with driver was off and only hurt me really bad twice. around the green was pretty good

final score 82 with 3 doubles and a triple all on the last two holes on each side.

Last edited:

let me check when I get back from KC to see if we have anything going on that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back