Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here to post in the rant thread, but I'm going to flip it and post this here.

Work for the past 3-4 weeks has been as rough as it's ever been, and while I haven't been able to as much as I usually can, it's been an absolute delight to be able to hop on THP for a few free minutes and read whatever golf talk or banter is going on, check up on the Savannah event threads, and talk with some folks I consider great friends. It's an escape I've needed as of late, so thank you to everyone for that.

Vacation rocks and I love warm weather!!!
5344d61a4891f0cf27468f8dcdeb581d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love potato chips..............on my macaroni salad.

Still a little loopy but hopefully my sinus issues are behind me.

Told the surgery went well, they removed a bunch of damaged tissue, and took some bone and bone growth to clear more room for drainage etc.

Sore as hell!

Told the surgery went well, they removed a bunch of damaged tissue, and took some bone and bone growth to clear more room for drainage etc.

Sore as hell!
Good to hear it went well CJ . Thinking of you today man

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sore as hell!
Happy to hear that!

Do you look like this now?

a9f5ff466cd876bc0385dd8e9bf44b0e.jpg

Sore as hell!

Glad to hear it went well. Rest up.

Sore as hell!

Good to hear buddy. Hopefully that takes care of everything. How long did the procedure take? I know it was estimated between 30 minutes and 4 hours haha

Can't wait to see Michigan Sloth back in action

Sore as hell!
Glad to hear it went well. Rest up buddy!!

Good to hear buddy. Hopefully that takes care of everything. How long did the procedure take? I know it was estimated between 30 minutes and 4 hours haha

Can't wait to see Michigan Sloth back in action

I think it was about an hour and 40 minutes.
I started off awake, but had to have them put me out because all the crunching was freaking me out.

I think it was about an hour and 40 minutes.
I started off awake, but had to have them put me out because all the crunching was freaking me out.

I hope they did that in an awesome way. Like calling in Will Ferrell with a tranquilizer gun

Glad it went well CJ, feel better and rest easy.

Sore as hell!

good news CJ...glad it went well. Get better quickly bro

Just finished dinner, waiting to talk to the Doc, then hopefully be outta here!

Sore as hell!

Glad to hear everything went well buddy!

Sore as hell!

Glad to hear and hopefully all is resolved!

Hope you heal up quickly CJ!!

Stopped at the gas station at lunch time for a Coke and had a couple extra bucks in my pocket so I bought a scratcher.....WON $1000!!!! Ponder mode was already engaged for a new set of irons, guess I can turn the ponder into a purchase now.

TSA Pre-Check for the win !!

At the gate ready to head to KC!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Stopped at the gas station at lunch time for a Coke and had a couple extra bucks in my pocket so I bought a scratcher.....WON $1000!!!! Ponder mode was already engaged for a new set of irons, guess I can turn the ponder into a purchase now.

So about that S wedge...

Just found out my unused vacation time will be added to my last check.. almost an entire extra paycheck! $$$$$$

Just found out my unused vacation time will be added to my last check.. almost an entire extra paycheck! $$$$$$
I got a sweet $3500 check when I left my last job, it was sweet.

I got a sweet $3500 check when I left my last job, it was sweet.

I played wayyy too much golf to build up that much vacation. Glad I was cutting back for THP events. New job starts with two weeks leave and will build monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back