Contest 3 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

I went Old School. It was my 3rd attempt for this, had to go for it for Scotty after last year.

Sounds like it's good I sat this one out. The theme for this contest definitely is not in my wheelhouse. Can't wait to see who wins and I propose that the winners post their entries so we can all enjoy them!

After CJ read me his entry I just gotta say I'm glad there are 3 spots. Haha

It. Was. Awesome.

Ya his was very very solid. I was impressed

Anyone working on last minute entries?

Anyone working on last minute entries?

comparing mine to CJ's makes me think I should be working on a last minute revision! he brought it

comparing mine to CJ's makes me think I should be working on a last minute revision! he brought it
I'm thinking there's going to be a good amount of solid entries for this one. It was definitely fun to do.

I'm thinking there's going to be a good amount of solid entries for this one. It was definitely fun to do.

Another Illinoisan… Hope you make it!

I think you're correct!
The imagination of THPers as a whole is amazing!

I finally sent mine in... I am partially proud of it and disgusted by it. either way, this contest was tons of fun.

good luck to everybody!

I finally sent mine in... I am partially proud of it and disgusted by it. either way, this contest was tons of fun.

good luck to everybody!
I know this sentiment. I'm almost embarrassed to say how long the song played over and over in my head.

good luck to everybody!

*nods in understanding*

I only have one more thing to add to this:

2iuqoa0.jpg

Team Goryl will be announced soon after ending.

Can't wait to see who will be joining us! Good luck to everyone who entered!

I'll be trying to stay up to see who wins lol but no promises

Quick is relative, it will not be at midnight. I am waking at 4am for a flight. But it will happen soon.

And thank you for preventing a miserably tired day at work for me tomorrow lol

I will be staying up with fingers crossed

Back